There are many reasons affiliates attend iGaming industry conferences.
Some examples include getting a pulse on the industry, meeting with affiliates, affiliate managers or industry suppliers. attending networking events or parties, attending conference sessions, or simply to get away for a few days.
Besides voting in the poll to indicate some of the most important reasons for attending trade shows from your perspective, be sure to post about your personal experiences. Share some of the high points, and maybe some of the low points as well.
I'm especially interested in understanding how you feel conferences have most benefited you. And how important conference sessions have been for you.
The reason I am thinking about conferences today is that I attend a lot of them and have just posted an announcement about a conference taking place in London next week in the following thread: GPWA Member 50% Discount on Digital Marketing Forum & Betting on Football Conference.
Michael


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote




