Hello everyone
I wasn't sure, if this belongs in the SEO Optimization or Freshman Forum. Well, I guess this is a pretty basic topic, so I opted for Freshman yet again.
It's time for a clean up on my main site. One discussion I keep bumping into is about which type of redirect to use for masked affiliate links. I use the WP plugin Pretty Links, which gives you the option to handle all your masked redirects either as a 307 or 301. It also applies nofollow when redirecting, but that's a different story.
I've been told that too many 307's is poison in the eyes of search engines. What do you think is best practice and how do you redirect your masked affiliate links? The reason I'm asking is, because currently my site is a haven for 307's and that may therefore not be too helpful.
Thanks for your help and responses!
Sportwetten und Buchmachervergleich auf Mein Online Wettanbieter.
Novoliner ohne Download spielen - Novoline Online Spielothek.


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote



