Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    TravG's Avatar
    TravG is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Posts
    2,069
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 179 Times in 131 Posts

    Default Does this sound right?

    I know this is a very vague question, but per google I have had over 200 clicks in the last 30 days for the top 3 keywords I have trying to optimize for but only 29 new RMP's for casinos. Thats just under 15% search to deposit.

    My keywords are deposit driven in my opinion. If someone searches using these keywords you would think their intention would be to sign up.

    I know the keywords would be a huge factor and most will say it depends on x,y and z and 1, 2, 3 but roughly what do guys set as a target % of search to RMP?

    Now that I write this I am also going to go back and see what search to sign up is and then sign up to RMP.

    Any thoughts or sharing?
    Live Casino USA - the best USA live online casinos. Play USA online slots and other casino games like USA online blackjack. Play See USAlegalcasinos.com to find the best USA online casino. Want to play USA online poker? Find the best poker sites at 4DeucesPoker.com.

  2. #2
    Moonlight Cat's Avatar
    Moonlight Cat is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    1,986
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,234
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 675 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePokerBonus View Post
    I have had over 200 clicks in the last 30 days for the top 3 keywords I have trying to optimize for but only 29 new RMP's for casinos. Thats just under 15% search to deposit.
    And you think this is bad? 1 new RMP for every 7 clicks, i think this is great results.
    And what you want? 1 click = 1 new RMP ?

  3. #3
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    Half decent sign up rate, also have a look at what your bounce rate is

  4. #4
    xecutable's Avatar
    xecutable is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,979
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 708 Posts

    Default

    How about the factor that you have no control over: the ability of the given brand/s to convert. Don't get me wrong it's always good to look for the problem within your site (if there's a problem), but some brands just cannot convert well given traffic.

    There are tons of factors you can throw in as well, the time of the year, the traffic region, current ongoing promotions or ads of a given brand etc. For example on a deposit driven keyword I usually get around 20 deposits per month. However when the given brand launches TV ads that doubles or triples. If am not aware of that fact, might be easily taken as "I rock I have improved my content" when the truth isn't anywhere close .

    So yeah. There was a post by TheGooner somewhere explaining comparisons month to month and how you can't compare at all cause there are so many factors involved that it purely makes it guessing and you see whatever you want to see based on assumptions.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to xecutable For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (11 February 2013)

  6. #5
    bonuscenter's Avatar
    bonuscenter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 37 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Many but many people visit web sites for browsing only...

    Other webmasters are also looking into Google to check the websites of competitors ...

    I think 15% conversion rate is very good, excellent.

  7. #6
    CoopersPick's Avatar
    CoopersPick is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    275
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    trying to figure out why conversion rates are so high or low will drive you crazy. I have had days of 4000 hits with 1 opt in and days of 100 hits with 10 opt ins. Stats will drive you nuts just keep on creating quality landing pages, promotions, and enjoy the fruits of your labor!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •