The folks who run the affiliate summit conference (a general affiliate conference, without a gaming focus, held in the US twice a year), conduct an annual survey of affiliates. You can see the report covering their 2013 survey here: 2013 Affiliate Summit AffStat Report. If you want you can participate in this year's survey, but you would have to be quick, since today is the last day they are accepting responses. The survey can be found here: affstat.com.
I found their site and the poll when considering what question to ask today in our weekly poll. What better place to look for inspiration than a poll designed for affiliates in general. And it means we can compare our results looking at gaming affiliates to the results from a broader affiliate audience.
Here is the question I chose, and the frequency different answers were given by the general affiliate audience in the 2013 survey:
How important is your relationship with an affiliate manager?
- Critical to my business - 22.8%: I typically join, promote, or terminate programs because of the affiliate manager.
- Somewhat valuable - 51.9%: I sometimes join, promote, or terminate programs because of the affiliate manager.
- Irrelevant - 25.3%: I almost never consider joining, promoting, or terminating programs because of the affiliate manager.
Besides voting in the poll, share the reasons behind your view.
Michael


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote




