When you are in Google Webmasters and looking at who links to your site, on some links it gives just the website that links and on others it says "via this intermediate link". What does this mean? Does it mean the link is a "no follow"?
Thanks
When you are in Google Webmasters and looking at who links to your site, on some links it gives just the website that links and on others it says "via this intermediate link". What does this mean? Does it mean the link is a "no follow"?
Thanks
Live Casino USA - the best USA live online casinos. Play USA online slots and other casino games like USA online blackjack. Play See USAlegalcasinos.com to find the best USA online casino. Want to play USA online poker? Find the best poker sites at 4DeucesPoker.com.
Can you post a screen shot?
GaryTheScubaGuy
Sure - here you go - I whited out the name of the website linking. Let me know what you think.
Attachment 2991
Live Casino USA - the best USA live online casinos. Play USA online slots and other casino games like USA online blackjack. Play See USAlegalcasinos.com to find the best USA online casino. Want to play USA online poker? Find the best poker sites at 4DeucesPoker.com.
I couldn't open the screenshot, but I'd hazard a guess that its either a 302 redirect, meta redirect or URL shortener that they're refering to. I'm admittedly guessing though without being able to see the link.