I uploaded this last week - Its a video from the BAC session Advanced Link Building in 2009 and Beyond - Presenter is Chris Cemper http://www.igbaffiliate.com/content/...-link-building
Enjoy
I uploaded this last week - Its a video from the BAC session Advanced Link Building in 2009 and Beyond - Presenter is Chris Cemper http://www.igbaffiliate.com/content/...-link-building
Enjoy
iGB Affiliate - The biggest magazine and events for affiliates in igaming
It's great to hear SEO advice from professionals. Thanks for the link and posting the video. I am going to this guys site and check him out.
I watched the first video and yes its good info if you didnt know it, but link-building is still nothing without good and regular up-dated content.
In my opinion of course!
Just Arsenal News (2.5 million PVs per month)
Thanks for the comments guys - Always good to hear - Don't forget to check our other videos - http://www.igbaffiliate.com/content/video we will be adding a new one each week
iGB Affiliate - The biggest magazine and events for affiliates in igaming
Hi there,
i'm new to GPWA Forums so excuse if I'm repeating anyone else's mentioned ide but in building links there are several factors that almost noone mentions. 1. What if the link comes from a bad neighboorhood? (link node questiuon)
2. What if someone accidentally creates a link sitewide on a site that has lots and lots of topics on them (topic relatedness question)
3. What if we are talking about a busines that does NOT really give out good outbound links (casinos for instance...)
there are several key elements that I'm not agreeing with. I'min the business since 2001 and have seen the concept of "controlled linkbuilding" and "natural linkbuilding" evolve in time. I'm certain that if you don't controll the flow of links to your site you are in biiig trouble.
In my opinion it's not the volume of links that counts but the purity of them eg. TrustRank and PageRank difference....
Cheers everyone!
it's funny that all the top link builders always talking about, don't look at page rank and stuff like that. and that the most important thing for an link is the trust of the domain and the content of the link. I was at the conference and for me the most important thing i heard was. the none important of page rank and that the content of where the link is in is the most importance. so why is everybody always asking about link exchange with page rank?
Greetings Erik
Last edited by machutch; 20 October 2009 at 2:04 am.
What is this TrustRank? How do i find out if my pages are "trustworthy" I've never heard of this before!
Just Arsenal News (2.5 million PVs per month)