WOW!! How did the media and the bookies get it so wrong? All the signs were pointing to Hillary winning, but it wasn't meant to be.
WOW!! How did the media and the bookies get it so wrong? All the signs were pointing to Hillary winning, but it wasn't meant to be.
Yah go figure. Her odds were so low and his were so high that is, quite shocking to me, following strictly the odds. I only feel bad for that lady, that was announced around here that bet 100,000+$.
Someone walked into a Boylesports shop yesterday and placed €22k cash on Trump at 3/1 and 7/2 apparently...
I wonder if the media has a lot to do with his election. I doubt they were so clueless.
I think some knew more about what's going on, especially with Trumps rise over the past weeks with Clinton's FBI investigation, but tried to minimize it not to create panic. Apparently it didn't work.
Best casinos to play slot machines online for real money. Reviews of best Real Money Casinos online.
Check OnlineBlackjackExplorer for ratings of the best casinos to play blackjack online. Which games offer the lowest house edge, as well as free blackjack games, live dealer and mobile blackjack sites.
Important to remember that all his talk cannot become reality unless he gets the approval of His senate and the house etc etc so he can talk all he wants if the people that make these things happen say No then all it stays at is talk so i don't think people need to worry or be fearful of him in any way as all it is now is a mouthpiece .. he cant Build a Wall , He Cant Change anything people will keep him in check and hold back his reins ..
RacingJim (9 November 2016)
You can never know. I had a hunch Trump will win because Clinton's wife got complacent, but still didn't place a bet.
That's how one loses an election, by not motivating your voters. Surefire way to lose. The candidate that rallies his electorate better always wins, and that's what Trump did.
I'm happy - it's four years of free looney reality show for me to watch from overseas. Much better than that You're Fired show. That one ran for 60 minutes, this one runs 24/7.
Professional bizdev can help you, the affiliate, to negotiate better terms with casinos. PM for details and a free evaluation of what I can do for you. All geos.
I cannot help seeing Martin Sheen in the Dead Zone with his finger poised over the nuke button
BettingOffers.bet - Latest offers and bonuses from reputable UK bookmakers. A New project underway but a long way to go Bookie Rewards
Any views on whether this will have any positive/negative implications on our industry?
With apologies to south park... the choice between a turd sandwich and a giant douche is one thing, but when the choice is between a turd sandwich and a triple decker turd McWhopper with cheese, its surprising when people choose to upsize.
xecutable (10 November 2016)
Popular in whos eyes she clearly didnt otherwise she would have been president. Trump Spoke to People on their level while Hilalry Spent her Time parading the Satge with Beyonce,JZ and all the other Celebraties that she called her friends. They all have Lots of money the best Healthcare they are not effected by the every day problems and the every day things that happen to your avergare american thats why he won ..even though he too is a billinonaire himself he spoke to their Fears
-Shay- (10 November 2016)
I wouldn't call 200k people "winning", realistically only technically. From the roughly 119,400,000 who voted, that's like 0.001%. That being said, could care less who has won. I don't follow politics, but did see partially one of the debates, and he spoke like a normal guy, she spoke like a politician: talks for 10 mins without answering the questions or getting close to the answer.
IM also not a Politician and really don't like either one but just stating that he spoke at a level that people underdstand whethere it be fear or whatever he got people to belive in his retorhic .. averagre man rather than the money men who supported her .. he beat her in a street fight
I placed a bet for Trump, hahaand I won.
But I don't care much about the politics, it's something that you can't affect.
Best international money making guides about forex, cryptocurrencies and binary options, you can find!
Binära optioner, Opções Binárias, Binary Options, Binäre Optionen, Opcje binarne, Binární opce, Binarne opcie
Cash Bonus (10 November 2016)
Oh hey wow, like the US elections just happened... I can't help it but I'm so underwhelmed hahahaha.....
This certainly was a shocking surprise. Don't think anyone including Trump saw it coming. All the pollsters are scratching their heads on what happened and a lot being written. Lesson for everyone, don't take things for granted. Now it is on to season two of Trump that will keep us all entertained, unfortunately.
To me, the Brexit vote and Trump winning shows that a lot of people are being silenced. The polls got it wrong because people have been shut down and shut up, they have been told their views are wrong and cannot be aired, they had their voice silenced everywhere, from mainstream media through to social media. Then they all voted and look what happened.
I knew he was going to win it... Only in America could a celeb/billionaire become president, it was a very fitting scenario I suppose Kanye will be up next
Cash Bonus (10 November 2016)
I don't like either of them. I think they both have values that are in my own words, "disgusting".
It is interesting to see that during any election, people turn into savages. I noticed it on my facebook feed when we had our election, and I'm noticing it now on my work fb feed with the US election. If people don't like that you voted for something that doesn't agree with their ideas, they attack and bully.
I think everyone should have their right to their own opinions, and just because they differ from your own doesn't mean the other person is wrong or should be vilified. When someone has an idea different to my own, I like to hear why because there is a possibility that it could make me change my mind - seeing things from other people's point of view is never a bad thing.
The thing that has made me most sad after this result is the fact that people have taken points made (by Trump) and decided that they will act less than human. Hearing of children at school telling other kids to get out of the country because Trump is sending them home, amongst other things.
Another example. I saw something on my fb feed yesterday where someone told all the actors and singers who said they'd leave if Trump got elected to get out. Someone said they would take Miley. Then another said he should stock up on condoms. The guy who said he would take Miley said he wouldn't need them with what he is going to do to her and that he going to anal fk her.
I don't even have words for that kind of behaviour. I don't hate men, and I don't hate women. I think it's ridiculous that some women hate ALL men because of the behaviour of some, but reading this I kinda get it. If women went around treating men like that the world would explode. It makes me sad to see how far the world has come only to see it drop back to that.
Another example is people posting statuses saying that since Trump did/said it, and there are no ramifications, they are going to start grabbing women by the pussy. What the actual fk.
This is not only one sided though. I have seen posts where women are going nuts too. One twitter poster saying "kill all men then kill them again" and "men r gross and also rapists. kill all men". No wonder men think women are crazy!
The positive side of me hopes that any negative part of what he said will turn out for the best. I do think he should be given a chance to prove himself before people start setting the place on fire so to speak.
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010