-
15 January 2013, 1:06 pm
#1
Drunken Yoga Poses
Hey all,
I know this forum is mostly all work and no play, so I though I would try and bring some LOLs into the room.
So who thinks that Yoga is hard?
http://www.ultimatetop10s.com/top-10...en-yoga-poses/
-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to craig96 For This Useful Post:
Crazyrewards-Morten (4 February 2013), grem (29 January 2013)
-
29 January 2013, 12:47 pm
#2
-
-
29 January 2013, 4:08 pm
#3
-
-
4 February 2013, 4:33 am
#4
-
-
4 February 2013, 5:27 am
#5
That was so funny; I think most of us do yoga without even knowing it LOL
-
-
7 February 2013, 8:08 pm
#6
hahaha.. awesome photos. I have to share a few of them
-
-
18 February 2013, 8:34 am
#7
haha very cool, thanks for sharing. I've been known to do some yoga posses in my day...
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules