Thread: Dune Poker

LadyHoldem is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Post Dune Poker

I dunno how to paste a header.. or how to get it to display rather.. but here's the email.. I don't actually use this address, it's displayed on www.spiceyournet.com (so obviously spidered), I know I've never sent mail from it, and am pretty sure I've never received mail from it prior to today.

<TABLE id=receivestrings dir=ltr><STYLE> .BORDERREG {margin:2px;cursor:hand;width:'26px';height:'26px' ;} .BORDERMO {border:1px solid buttonshadow;border-left:1px solid buttonhighlight;border-top:1px solid buttonhighlight; margin:1px;cursor:hand;} .BORDERCLCK {border:1px solid buttonshadow;border-right:1px solid buttonhighlight;border-bottom:1px solid buttonhighlight; margin:2px;margin-bottom:0px;margin-right:0px;cursor:hand;} </STYLE><SCRIPT> function MouseOverEffect() { var item = event.srcElement; if(IsValidId(item.id)){ item.className = "BORDERMO"; } } function MouseOutEffect() { var item = event.srcElement; if(IsValidId(item.id)){ item.className = "BORDERREG"; } } function MouseOverClick() { var item = event.srcElement; if(IsValidId(item.id)){ item.className = "BORDERCLCK"; } } function IsValidId(elemId) { var isValid = false; if(elemId == "contentbutton" || elemId == "attachbutton"){ isValid = true; } return isValid; } </SCRIPT><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%">From: Alicia Everett
    Date: 8/13/2007 1:15:10 AM
    To: inquiries@spiceyournet.com
    Subject: Welcome to the Dune

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Hello

Dune Poker is a great Poker Site recommended by top players.

We invite you to join our brand new promotion of a free $25 bonus to your account, no questions asked. All you have to do is visit
    htLINKDEACTIVATEDtp://www.dunepoker.com/signup.asp and register with the signup Promo code SALSIGNUP

Plus you also get to play ring games and tournaments at the site for real or play money. Sign up now and earn your $25 now.

See you at the tables

Alicia
    Marketing Director
    Dune Poker
    Last edited by CityGuard; 13 August 2007 at 11:24 am. Reason: deactivating link
    I primarily write gambling content and gambling news. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster , though that's not my primary occupation I review poker portals on occasion, I am against the US Gambling ban! I sell content, PM me for Gambling blog posts. Most recently I've started writing Poker Strategy, that's going to prove to be a lot of fun!.. News Related. By the way, Mean People Suck! Judgmental People suck too. Virgina is for lovers, Oregon beaches are even better.

matted is offline Public Member
    Thanks

I've gotten the same SPAM. Replying gets returned as undeliverable.

Die Spammers!
    Owner, Cognitive Powers, Inc.
    Soon to be ex-webmaster
    Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In

pgaming is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Received the same one as well the stupid idiots. Just a teaser but if your running outlook some of this spam comes through port 80 not the regular port 25.

Once through it becomes more than just email spam.

just a thought?

greek39