pgaming is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default Early Problems with Grand Prive

Professor or Profeszor out of retirement already, man that was quick. Seeing he is back the problem with Grand Prive starts here:

Greek39
    01-01-2007, 10:48 PM

Quick question in regards to my stats. Why are the clicks recorded but not the downloads?

greek39

<hr> Greek39
    01-08-2007, 10:13 AM

No response after a week? I need some sort of feedback please. I beleive others have questions as well.

greek39:help:

<hr> bonustreak
    01-08-2007, 06:32 PM

Why have the stats not updated for the month of Jan yet? It is the 8th almost the 9th day into the month and nothing is showing??

<hr> Professor
    01-08-2007, 06:51 PM

Stats do seem to be frozen

<hr> Irwin
    01-09-2007, 09:59 AM

Hi everyone,

I do apologizes for the late reply.

Due to upgrades for our new software the stats did not update, however the upgrades have been completed and therefore all stats have been updated.

Best Regards
    Irwin
    irwin@referspot.com (mailto: irwin@referspot.com)

<hr> Greek39
    01-09-2007, 10:51 AM

Thank you Irwin for responding. Although I find yours is not the only program with stat problems I am growing tired of innaccurate stat reporting. My program I use to report clicks and downloads do not coincide. Over the last 1.5 years I show 100 downloads your program shows 4.

For clicks I show roughly 10,000 yours show I think 3000. Total income earned I think $50.00 for taking up realestate on my site.

Please don't consider this an attack on your program. I happen to like referspot a great deal. I need the stats and downloads to be accurate. Anyway I thank you for your response and will email you with my follow up.

I will be requesting the exact text links and banner html directly from you.

thank you

greek39

<hr> Professor
    01-09-2007, 12:20 PM

The stats look much better now :la-de-da:

Thanks Irwin

<hr> Jarvi
    01-09-2007, 10:50 PM

Everyone must be rushing there to check their stats. When I go there I get:

HTTP Error 500-13 - Server too busy

<hr> Greek39
    01-09-2007, 11:14 PM

I notice the same the banners as well. So much for checking on my stats. Guess I will wait until next month.

HTTP Error 500-13 - Server too busy

greek39

<hr> bonustreak
    01-10-2007, 11:09 AM

Stats updated for me thanks guys:chearlead

<hr> Greek39
    02-02-2007, 02:12 PM

:dafingers 30 days and no response what a f'in joke. Now I won't be pleasant and return the Idiotic racy you have demonstatrated. I posed a simple question instead I get ignorance. Referspot you will not ride on my back as a parasitic woodtick no more.

Oh the stench of it all makes me feel like blowing chunks all over your brands. Were do people like you come from? Enjoy all the free cash I have given you clowns. **** off!!!

greek39

<hr> Professor
    02-02-2007, 03:21 PM

30 days and no response what a f'in joke. Now I won't be pleasant and return the Idiotic racy you have demonstatrated. I posed a simple question instead I get ignorance. Referspot you will not ride on my back as a parasitic woodtick no more.

Oh the stench of it all makes me feel like blowing chunks all over your brands. Were do people like you come from? Enjoy all the free cash I have given you clowns. **** off!!!

Greek you are way out of line and that post was very rude. Irwin has been responding here in the thread and the stats have been updating as far as I can tell. Whats gotten into you? Lets not see another outburst like that again please. :nono:

I know we are all under stress, but thats no excuse to get rude with a good program.

<hr> Greek39
    02-03-2007, 10:29 AM

My apologies professor and Referspot. I must be suffering from the winter blues from lack of daylight. Last night the temperature dropped to -37c. Combine this with the windchill exposed skin will freeze in less than a minute. Wouldn't this make you a little crazy.

The question was why are the downloads not tracked. I have had friends, family and myself from all over the globe download and register. None of them showed up as downloads. The downloads show up in my program why not yours?

A very simple question to answer. I find no reason why it should be ignored for 30 days.

greek39

<hr> Professor
    02-03-2007, 10:40 AM

Much better Greek. Now we have an actual question that can be researched and a lot more information to reference. I will follow up on this with Referspot during the coming week.

<hr> Greek39
    02-03-2007, 11:13 AM

Thanks professor for being so tolerant and forgiving. I deeply respect your opinions and advice.

greek39

<hr> Greek39
    02-06-2007, 09:05 PM

Perhaps Referspot you glazed by my post not giving a second chance. Why must i continually ask for help and never receive any?

So much for the we "help one another out" idea. The help I have have received in minimal. But maybe this is because I haven't found the right person to jump into bed with.

Unfortunately I am not up for sale, I would like to remain a free thinker.

greek39

<hr> Professor
    02-06-2007, 09:23 PM

Greek I really dont appreciate these tirades. I dont know what your objective is, but I REALLY dont like these outbursts!adat:

<hr> Greek39
    02-06-2007, 09:30 PM

My apologies this was not directed at yourself. But I am getting a little annoyed over being treated like a gabage patch doll. I think I deserve an timely response. If you disagree professor there is a terminate button you can use.

greek39

<hr> Professor
    02-06-2007, 09:36 PM

Ok you asked for it.... Greek we have always been VERY patient with your quirky behavior and moodyness. But I will NOT have smart ass remarks like this posted in my forums.

So much for the we "help one another out" idea. The help I have have received in minimal. But maybe this is because I haven't found the right person to jump into bed with.

Unfortunately I am not up for sale, I would like to remain a free thinker.

Crap like this is unacceptable and CAP wont be treated like a Garbage Patch doll by you.

I dont know if you noticed but EVERYONE is very busy at the moment and our industry is in turmoil. I am sure the team at Referspot is working overtime to ensure we all get paid this month. I cant say the same about every other program. That HAS to take priority at the moment.

Greek you are on vacation. When you can behave civily again let me know and as usual we will welcome you back home.

<hr> Dominique
    02-06-2007, 09:42 PM

If you disagree professor there is a terminate button you can use.

greek39

Indeed. Me thinks you need some rest, Greek.

Perhaps you will feel better afterwards.

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/fsc/ill.gif

<hr> Irwin
    02-07-2007, 03:15 AM

Hi Everyone,

Firstly I would like to appologize to Greek39 and everyone else for the late
    reply.

Professor thank you for understanding, as you all know we can not make payment via neteller or payspark and therefore we are working around the clock so that we can still make payment to all our affilliates on time.

Greek39 all stats are working fine, however please contact me via e-mail so that we can sort out any concerns you might have.

Best regards
    Irwin
    .(mailtoxxxxx.com)
    Normally I try and know things before hand. I spoke the truth and was placed on eternal vacation.

There is always more much more. The question is it really worth my time? Well is it professor? Nah nothing will change especially with yourself. Same old pile of crap, so what do think of Grand Prive now? BS

Not so stupid after all call me a "viliage Idiot" scum

greek39
    Last edited by pgaming; 9 February 2009 at 4:51 pm.
    Greek39