Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Letigre's Avatar
    Letigre is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2004
    Location
    Cayman Islands
    Posts
    172
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Earn United announcement coming!

    I know I mentioned a while ago Earn United had a big announcement...well I will be able to tell you about it very soon.

    Over the past year, I have listened to affiliates tell me that our casino client just doesn't convert as well as other brands they are marketing. Well we've listened to you and done something about it!

    We acknowledge our software isn't the greatest. We know our customer conversion process could have been better.... but I am so glad that we are going to be able to offer you what you have asked us for! I can't say anything more right now.
    In the meantime, you may like to know that part of the news is going to tell you how you can earn 50% with Earn United!

  2. #2
    casinobonusguy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2006
    Posts
    2,679
    Thanks
    415
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 845 Posts

  3. #3
    Letigre's Avatar
    Letigre is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2004
    Location
    Cayman Islands
    Posts
    172
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Wink

    That's because you're special casinobonusguy.....

  4. #4
    AmCan's Avatar
    AmCan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 1999
    Location
    The Lost City of Atlantas
    Posts
    2,376
    Thanks
    242
    Thanked 326 Times in 161 Posts

    Default

    I'm pretty sure they'll be adopting the name

    AmCanCasino

    In honor of me of course......They could have announced it when i was there in Toronto!!!!



    Tell Us Ryan what's coming?

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to AmCan For This Useful Post:

    Captain (2 March 2009)

  6. #5
    Captain's Avatar
    Captain is offline In Memoriam, 1958-2010
    Join Date
    December 2001
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    629
    Thanked 138 Times in 82 Posts

  7. #6
    Letigre's Avatar
    Letigre is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2004
    Location
    Cayman Islands
    Posts
    172
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmCan View Post
    I'm pretty sure they'll be adopting the name

    AmCanCasino
    Haha.. nice moves! ..we all know you've got that brand trademarked, but the announcement is just as exciting and it's posted here tonight!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •