Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Eclipse

  1. #1
    golfbettingsystem's Avatar
    golfbettingsystem is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2014
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    1,002
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 437 Times in 306 Posts

    Default Eclipse

    Some incredible coverage of the eclipse here today on the BBC, well worth watching if you missed it:

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-31906556

    Click on the 'Live Coverage' link then 'Eclipse Live' to view, fast forward to 40 mins and enjoy

  2. #2
    WagerPod is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2014
    Location
    Darlington, United Kingdom
    Posts
    234
    Blog Entries
    26
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 51 Times in 39 Posts

    Default

    I'm glad I took time out to watch it, pretty impressive although it was cloudy in the UK, well where I am anyway. Nevertheless the media has got some pretty decent coverage.
    Currently dipping my toe back in the water with my pet project site, Vegan Chocolate.

  3. #3
    Scampi's Avatar
    Scampi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    855
    Thanks
    371
    Thanked 304 Times in 180 Posts

    Default

    How does an astronaut cut his hair?
    Eclipse it

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Scampi For This Useful Post:

    WagerPod (20 March 2015)

  5. #4
    WagerPod is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2014
    Location
    Darlington, United Kingdom
    Posts
    234
    Blog Entries
    26
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 51 Times in 39 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambling Joe View Post
    How does an astronaut cut his hair?
    Eclipse it
    Baa Dum Chhh
    Currently dipping my toe back in the water with my pet project site, Vegan Chocolate.

  6. #5
    yana18bet's Avatar
    yana18bet is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    July 2014
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    It was cloudy in Bulgaria, too - clouds disappeared an hour after the eclipse... If someone actually managed to make some good photos of it, I'd very much like to see them.

    This made me lol yesterday: http://now-here-this.timeout.com/201...over-london-2/

  7. #6
    alin04 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    518
    Thanks
    420
    Thanked 209 Times in 127 Posts

    Default

    It was cloudy in Romania...I didn t see the eclipse.

  8. #7
    Doolally's Avatar
    Doolally is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,584
    Thanks
    501
    Thanked 732 Times in 572 Posts

    Default

    I had a brilliant view here in the North of Scotland. Well worth watching - a fantastic sight!!

  9. #8
    Christiaan's Avatar
    Christiaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    1,279
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 486 Times in 336 Posts

    Default

    Too bad it was the same here in Belgium as for most of you, cloudy.

  10. #9
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,007
    Thanks
    4,546
    Thanked 9,302 Times in 5,985 Posts

    Default

    See I knew we should have all gone to Doolally's....

    We do have a Lunar eclipse coming up April 4th visible here in the US and will not see a solar eclipse until August 21, 2017.

    Rick
    Universal4

  11. #10
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by golfbettingsystem View Post
    Some incredible coverage of the eclipse here today on the BBC, well worth watching if you missed it:

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-31906556

    Click on the 'Live Coverage' link then 'Eclipse Live' to view, fast forward to 40 mins and enjoy
    I must be losing it. I can't see that link anywhere, even after searching the page and highlighting it, I still can't see where it is.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  12. #11
    sweetbet's Avatar
    sweetbet is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,824
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Default

    Look up the next eclipse in your city here http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/

  13. #12
    golfbettingsystem's Avatar
    golfbettingsystem is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2014
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    1,002
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 437 Times in 306 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    I must be losing it. I can't see that link anywhere, even after searching the page and highlighting it, I still can't see where it is.
    Hi Renee - alternative link here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...5-eclipse-live

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to golfbettingsystem For This Useful Post:

    Renee (24 March 2015)

  15. #13
    Top Online Casinos's Avatar
    Top Online Casinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2015
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    189
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    148
    Thanked 208 Times in 105 Posts

    Default

    Don't know if it was cloudy or not where I am.. But I did have a full eclipse...
    I was asleep during all of it, after nearly a full night's work..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •