Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    ocmseo is offline Banned
    Join Date
    September 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default The Ex Girlfriend

    Dear John, I have been unable to sleep since I broke off our engagement. Won't you forgive and forget? Your absence is breaking my heart. I was a fool. I love you. All my love, Heather. xxx

  2. #2
    DaftDog's Avatar
    DaftDog is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    2,162
    Thanks
    697
    Thanked 779 Times in 467 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ocmseo View Post
    Dear John, I have been unable to sleep since I broke off our engagement. Won't you forgive and forget? Your absence is breaking my heart. I was a fool. I love you. All my love, Heather. xxx
    Is there a punch line or am I being a bit doff.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to DaftDog For This Useful Post:

    giggles7p (4 October 2010)

  4. #3
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ocmseo View Post
    Dear John, I have been unable to sleep since I broke off our engagement. Won't you forgive and forget? Your absence is breaking my heart. I was a fool. I love you. All my love, Heather. xxx
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  5. #4
    nico84 is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    237
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    ???
    Nicolas O., Online Casino Expert for Chile

  6. #5
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    I was waiting for a punchline too, but then realised the OP has only posted twice.. and has a siggy link...
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  7. #6
    thepokerkeep's Avatar
    thepokerkeep is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    London Canada
    Posts
    2,886
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 799 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    I was waiting for a punchline too, but then realised the OP has only posted twice.. and has a siggy link...
    Funny, I had the same thought.
    Terry - The Pokerkeep
    President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union

    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Affiliate Resources
    Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist

    Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com



  8. #7
    RayUK's Avatar
    RayUK is offline In Memorian, 1964-2016
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 75 Times in 63 Posts

    Default

    The punchline as such is that there is a PS to the note:

    "P.S. Congratulations on winning this week's lottery. "

    The jokes (i.e. including the OP's other post) are from here:

    hxxp://www.onlinecasinoadmin.com/gambling_humor.html

    But probably just posts to get the siggy link in the forums I think as others have said!
    Last edited by RayUK; 4 October 2010 at 8:00 pm. Reason: Spelling.
    Ray
    Fun Bingo Online Facebook Twitter

    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •