DaftDog is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Default Email & Banner Problems

Hi Nick, I have been trying to send you an email since last week but get an error message.

I'm also trying to pull a banner and keep getting the following error message:

<table class="body_tab_head" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="500"> <tbody> <tr> <td>Invocation Code</td></tr></tbody></table> Please ReLogin and try again.

Cheers
    What's another word for Thesaurus?

DaftDog is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Default No logo or name

Also the links that are provided direct my traffic to your main page that has no logo or name on it.
    What's another word for Thesaurus?

Nandakishore is offline In Memorium, 1935-2014
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Is Nico still there? I have contacted him several times by mail because I cannot access banners which I require to update according an email from him dated 8th April. I don't have any IE7 because I use IE8 and FF, both of which are not supported by Red Returns. I was told that if the banner codes are not updated the banners may not be visible on the site. I hope this does not happen before I manage to grab the new codes.

Nico Fast Track is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

Default Problems on Red Returns

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the late reply. We've been experiencing problems with the site because of upgrades being done. Microgaming 's working on the skeleton site to sort these out. The banners should be running fine again. Then one or two other problems they are working on: When trying to view pages 2,3,4,5 (any page following the first page) it pulls up the first page every time. Another problem is exporting the reports to excel. It seems to be working fine as long as the report is one page, as soon as it exceeds that it throws out errors though. Wil keep you up to date on progress regarding these matters. On the browser topic. Unfortunately the site is only compatible with IE7. This is something microgaming knows about. They should sort this out, when I do not know yet. Don't think it is high on the list of priorities at the moment though.

Sorry for theconvenience guys,

Sincere apologies,

Nico

Nico Fast Track is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

[quote=Nico Red Returns;539055]

Then one or two other problems they are working on: When trying to view pages 2,3,4,5 (any page following the first page) it pulls up the first page every time.

Sorry! The pages I was referring to are the ones at the bottom of the reports. As soon as you try and view any pages beyond the first it throws out the first page again. Pages above link back to the first page.