-
17 November 2011, 5:15 am
#1
The end of Affiliates
Clearly our days are numbered. Just look at the closures. I do not, however, want to see GPWA shut down.
I'm still doing ok but many of the sponsers here are not.
Sorry to see.
It's a combination of the law, taxes, banned regions, processors and licences.
Add to that the BS that programs are pushing on us. Quotas etc. Another program that has been around for years shut down their affiliate program today. However, the poker room is still live.
The things that used to be important are no longer,. There is a whole new crop of problems.
If affiliate programs shut down, so do all of you. So do I. So does GPWA.
Some claim they are doing great and will see you in London. I sincerely hope that is the case.
Just my major WARNING to be careful guys. There is no love for affiliates right now and we will see much more downgrading on earnings. And more closures of affiliate programs.
If we have no more affiates, what are you all going to do? For me, Mojo, I will last forever. Will you?
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules