Not really good news https://calvinayre.com/2017/03/26/bu...rhero-content/
Not really good news https://calvinayre.com/2017/03/26/bu...rhero-content/
FictionNet (28 March 2017)
Yet another thing ruined by Disney
Marvel slots was what got me into playing slots, damn that Fantastic Four slot. Did see this on Friday when Will Hill's actually emailed something about it. Sad day for the heroes, but good for me
BettingOffers.bet - Latest offers and bonuses from reputable UK bookmakers. A New project underway but a long way to go Bookie Rewards
LOl I assume your referring to Star Wars ? Maybe one day you'll see a Mickey Slot who knows
I was being Sarcastic .. DD .. and its getting worked on and hopefully in the not too distant future there will be a product to match the casino and we can all ride off into a galaxy far far away happy
Any news how Playtech wants to replace Marvel slots?
Wonder if anyone bought that Marvel slots site being sold here at gpwa recently?
BettingOffers.bet - Latest offers and bonuses from reputable UK bookmakers. A New project underway but a long way to go Bookie Rewards
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/im-sellin...ue-226179.html
The domain up for sale was slotsmarvel.com which now redirects to hotslotz.com
I don't promote Mansion but I found this recent mailer interesting.
"The Mansion Group would like to remind you that the existing agreement between Playtech and Marvel will end on March 31, 2017. As a result, the Marvel branded games will no longer be available on Casino.com, MansionCasino.com, and Slotsheaven.com. We are thrilled to announce that these games will be replaced with the new suite of exciting DC games, including Batman, Superman, Green Lantern, along with other legendary heroes (and villains!)."
I naively assumed that Batman, Superman, etc. were all Marvel brands. I hadn't considered DC, who must now be either rubbing their hands with glee, OR, about to follow Marvel. I'll be interested to see how these DC slots do now.
HodgeyBoy (31 March 2017)
In addition to brands switching to the DC-licensed superhero slots you can also expect to see developers releasing their own versions of super-hero themed slots.
You can see it already with the likes of NetEnt's Warlords: Crystals of Power and the exclusive slot we had made for Grosvenor Casino with Endemol called Heroes of Spin
You often find that different groups hold the rights to different 'versions' of a character so right now we've got a bunch of batman slots being released. Playtech are developing these games using the 1960's TV incarnation of batman
Microgaming have/had a slot licensing images from the most recent movie versions of Batman.
NextGen have a third version that is based on the batman cartoons
Partner Success Manager - https://firstlookgames.com