Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default ePayments - Required Documents

Is anyone using ePayments?

We have been using ePayments and lately they have been asking for many documents including a camera photo of each person. Each request has been met and documents sent only to receive another e-mail asking for something else.

Another example of tie constant requests for documents rather than ONE request with everything required.

ePayments has been good but is not getting ridiculous.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thought I would share a string of e-mails with numerous and often changing requests. Not sure why they are asking for proof of identity, even when provided numerous times they spell my name wrong. LOL

Basically they can ask for whatever they want when they want. Latest is now a camera photo as if passport it not good enough.

September 30
    Hi,

As you know we pride ourselves on providing a safe and secure platform for all our customers to enjoy. Part of this is ensuring we keep our data refreshed and to the standards required of our regulatory body. As such, we're asking our customers to provide us with the most up to date and complete information and documents.

1) Could you please clarify where in the company's website XXX we can find a full legal name - XXX Inc?

2) Besides, please provide us with the following documents for Mr. XXX:

- the document confirming the identity. We accept a passport, driving license and national ID card;

- the document confirming the address. You may upload the following:

- a utility bill (gas; electricity; water; ADSL internet; landline telephone (mobile telephone bill and satellite _TV_ are not accepted));
    - a bank statement with the list of transactions;
    - a bank reference letter with address;

- a Credit/Debit card statement;

- a mortgage (home loan) statement;

- a certificate of voter registration (not voting card)

The document must not be older than 6 months, and it should contain the name and residential address. Please make sure that all copies of the documents are in colour, good quality, not cropped.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
    1) Proof of identity can be accepted as a photo only;
    2) Proof of address should be uploaded in the original format. It should be the photo of the original paper document or the original PDF file. This type of documents can be accepted in Latin or Cyrillic characters;
    3) We can review documents in English only. If the original document is in another language, please upload its certified English translation as well as the copy of the original document itself.
    October 3
    Hello!

Thank you for the documents provided.

1) Could you please upload a photo of a full passport (we need a second page as well)?

2) Please clarify where in the company's website XXX we can find a full legal name - XXX Inc?

Waiting for your reply!

November 21
    Hello!

All 4 corners of both pages of the passport should be fully visible. Please upload a photo meeting this requirement.

Please also clarify where on the company's website XXX we can find a full legal name - XXX Inc?

We'll be waiting for your reply.

November 23
    Hello,

We've received the attached documents. Legal name is in place, thank you for clarifying.

Please upload any current address confirming document for Mr. XXX as well, then we could proceed. You may upload the following:
    - a utility bill (gas; electricity; water; ADSL internet; landline telephone (mobile telephone bill and satellite _TV_ are not accepted));
    - a bank statement with the list of transactions;
    - a mortgage (home loan) statement;
    - a certificate of voter registration (not voting card)

The document must not be older than 6 months, and it should contain the name and residential address. Please make sure that all copies of the documents are in colour, good quality, not cropped.

We look forward to hearing from you.

November 25
    Hello!

Please note that the provided address proof isn't in the original format. We can't accept the following formats of the documents:
    - screenshots;
    - scanned images exported to PDF;
    - printed out digital files.

A document can be accepted as a photo of a paper document (if you received it originally as a paper). If you download the file from the provider's website or receive it via e-mail, it should be sent as a digital file in PDF format.

Please send a new copy of your document considering the notes above.
    November 26
    Hello!

Thank you for the time of your waiting,

We've reviewed the documents. In order to proceed please upload:

1) High-quality photo made by camera of Mr. XX. And his address proof document in the original format. Please note that we can't accept the following formats of the documents:
    - screenshots;
    - scanned images exported to PDF;
    - printed out digital files.

A document can be accepted as a photo of a paper document (if you received it originally as a paper). If you download the file from the provider's website or receive it via e-mail, it should be sent as a digital file in PDF format.

2) High-quality photos made by camera of Mr. XX identity and address proof documents.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

December 3, 2019 Hello!

We understand this is frustrating. However, we can make additional requests after checking the documents.

We want to maintain ePayments as a safe and secure platform, and part of our regulatory obligation is to maintain customer records and periodically refresh our information. It’s for the benefit of all our customers.

We'll be waiting for fo the documents.
    Last edited by Pokerface; 3 December 2019 at 12:15 pm.

Jambo is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Yes i had the same experience with them and two friends as well. They request million of documents in super mega HD quality. Dont know what is wrong with this guys.

I had sent my passport copy and adress proof if i remember correct 5-6 times and then finally they accepted all.

Azureus is offline Public Member
    Thanks

My experience was really strange, they rejected my (PDF) utility bill saying they suspect it is fake - it wasn't.
    So I converted it from PDF to JPG and sent it again - they accepted it.
    Then after a week they messaged me again that they actually don't like the JPG file and I should send a real version (whatever that means).

So I took the file, printed it on my printer, folded three times as if it came in an envelope. Then I took a photo with my phone and sent it to them.
    This document was accepted without any questions.

It is bizarre but at least I appreciate they told me what is wrong. There are many other providers which just close your account without any warning and without any explanation and they reject to tell you why.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Azureus For This Useful Post:

Pokerface (5 December 2019)

universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,747 Times in 4,884 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azureus View Post
    So I took the file, printed it on my printer, folded three times as if it came in an envelope. Then I took a photo with my phone and sent it to them.
    This document was accepted without any questions.
    That one made me laugh...outstanding....LOL

Rick
    Universal4

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Just received another request. Although I sent copies of passport, all four corners and they were accepted they now want a photo of the passports. CRAZY!

Maybe they would like a picture of me taking the picture too? LOL

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pokerface For This Useful Post:

Azureus (6 December 2019), PokCas (9 December 2019)

Jambo is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Thats really crazy but when all is done they are happy and ask no more questions. I received only one time another request to send a new passport because it was expired. Exactly one day later they wrote me directly to send a new passport

FictionNet is offline Closed by Request
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 654 Posts

Re. "So I took the file, printed it on my printer, folded three times as if it came in an envelope. Then I took a photo with my phone and sent it to them. This document was accepted without any questions."

Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    That one made me laugh...outstanding....LOL

Rick
    Universal4
    I've done EXACTLY the same thing. It's a 'fool the foolish' trick that seems to work when you're dealing with a certain type of idiot.

PokCas is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerface View Post
    Just received another request. Although I sent copies of passport, all four corners and they were accepted they now want a photo of the passports. CRAZY!

Maybe they would like a picture of me taking the picture too? LOL
    Reminds me of Bet365, not sure if they are still like that but it used to be a pain to get your address verified even with a paper document.