Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. #1
    The Buzz's Avatar
    The Buzz is offline GPWA Gossip Hound
    Join Date
    February 2007
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    4,481
    Thanks
    455
    Thanked 2,030 Times in 1,269 Posts

    Default Opinion: Women's dignity in need of a game changer in iGaming

    Sabrina Soldà, CMO at BtoBet, penned a recent column on LinkedIn tackling the role of women in the iGaming industry and reacted to the recent controversy that erupted at ICE London after the media and outgoing Gambling Commission CEO slammed exhibitors for using scantily clad promotional girls.

    A few excerpts from Soldà:

    The iGaming industry is still a “man’s world”, and that’s a bold fact. Male top managers amount to over 85%, and with hindsight that would probably get a nod of approval, or recognition, to have most key positions in the industry occupied by the male gender. And where does that leave us women? Actually, the horizon is not that bleak at all. Woman participation in the industry is increasing on a plethora of levels, and that’s a sign to behold.
    Having said that, however, in a world where the woman’s dignity and role in society is being put at the forefront of many worldwide agendas, the time is ripe for the iGaming industry to truly tackle what I consider to be its Achilles’ heel. Look at it from which perspective you may, the truth is blatant. You go to conventions, worldwide, and you are still confronted with a sense of feeling that the woman’s role, more often than not, is segregated to an attention-grabbing appearance for marketing’s sake.

    And it is sadly with this in mind that the industry must stop in its tracks and truly determine its way forward. It is a source of perplexity to a wide spectrum of people how the iGaming community as a whole continues to showcase women as a sexual object for promotional means.
    The barrage of criticism, from key figures in the industry and the international media alike, is a strong statement in itself. What remains to be determined is how the the industry will react, whether it will wise up and act accordingly to correct its attitudinal mistakes, or whether next year we will still be here witnessing yet another nail in dignity’s coffin whilst yearning a strongly sought change with diversity, and ultimately dignity, at its core.

    Therefore please my dear iGaming Marketing collegues, start using proper services' and products' real USP to position your brand!
    Read the entire column here: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/women...na-sold%C3%A0/

  2. #2
    matthewt's Avatar
    matthewt is offline On Vacation
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    US
    Posts
    526
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,003
    Thanked 140 Times in 111 Posts

    Default

    I do not even like the spirit of cheerleaders at professional sporting events. (College level is ok.) To me, they are all about distracting the opposition.

    Make love not war.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Posts
    4,507
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,920
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Default

    While I'm all for equality for both sexes, myself, as a male, see that 'men' these days, are being vilified for anything that's not equal. Yet, if it's clearly geared toward a female bias, then that's OK... (females have carte blanche), nothing is said
    ---------

    On the inside of our kitchen pantry door, hangs a 'fireman' calendar. My partner (and seems like most women), dig these emergency service guys bearing their bare-chested-muscles.

    Quite a few years back now...
    But I always used to receive a yearly (scantly clad females) calendar from the mechanical workshop I took my cars to. These sort of items, these days, are no longer distributed, because some women (feminists) have protested it portrays the sexual objectification of females.

    Recently the UKGC has taken up this flag... (comments about scantly clad females at conferences)

    Are you aware, that boys can not join the girl-guides, yet girls can join both the cubs and scouts!
    Whether a boy wants to join the "girl guides" isn't the question... The fact they can't join, is the problem...

    https://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/l...t-organisation

    Q: What is the ultimate feminist organisation?
    A: The Guides. Not everyone's first answer, but this is how Girlguiding UK Chief Executive Julie Bentley described her organisation.
    Furthermore, there are mainstream industry (professions) even in existence today, where it's still a "woman's world". Of course that's all OK, it's fine-and-dandy, all thanks to feminists using their quasi justified rhetoric, to attack anything that doesn't fit within their exclusivity mindset.

    Worse... some "men" are supporting this BS.
    (food for thought... when/if feminists take control, all men will be lined up against the proverbial-wall and shot)

    Is Sabrina Soldà a feminist???!!!
    Did you know, feminazi's have publicly declared "males" should be castrated...

    Reiterating, equality for both sexes, YES...
    However, when females can do-as-they-please, yet males are held to account, then this isn't about equality at all... just sayin!
    Last edited by Former Member 14; 10 March 2018 at 11:10 am.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Former Member 14 For This Useful Post:

    Renee (12 March 2018)

  5. #4
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,962
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,816 Times in 2,157 Posts

    Default

    It is funny. One UK affiliate program after another stole my money and the #1 issue on table is dignity of women. Whoever came with this agenda is a genius.
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

    JamieG1981 (10 March 2018), PROFRBcom (3 April 2018), TheGooner (11 March 2018)

  7. #5
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,962
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,816 Times in 2,157 Posts

    Default

    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

  8. #6
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieDave View Post
    While I'm all for equality for both sexes, myself, as a male, see that 'men' these days, are being vilified for anything that's not equal. Yet, if it's clearly geared toward a female bias, then that's OK... (females have carte blanche), nothing is said
    ---------

    On the inside of our kitchen pantry door, hangs a 'fireman' calendar. My partner (and seems like most women), dig these emergency service guys bearing their bare-chested-muscles.

    Quite a few years back now...
    But I always used to receive a yearly (scantly clad females) calendar from the mechanical workshop I took my cars to. These sort of items, these days, are no longer distributed, because some women (feminists) have protested it portrays the sexual objectification of females.

    Recently the UKGC has taken up this flag... (comments about scantly clad females at conferences)

    Are you aware, that boys can not join the girl-guides, yet girls can join both the cubs and scouts!
    Whether a boy wants to join the "girl guides" isn't the question... The fact they can't join, is the problem...



    Furthermore, there are mainstream industry (professions) even in existence today, where it's still a "woman's world". Of course that's all OK, it's fine-and-dandy, all thanks to feminists using their quasi justified rhetoric, to attack anything that doesn't fit within their exclusivity mindset.

    Worse... some "men" are supporting this BS.
    (food for thought... when/if feminists take control, all men will be lined up against the proverbial-wall and shot)

    Is Sabrina Soldà a feminist???!!!
    Did you know, feminazi's have publicly declared "males" should be castrated...

    Reiterating, equality for both sexes, YES...
    However, when females can do-as-they-please, yet males are held to account, then this isn't about equality at all... just sayin!
    I am in agreeance with you on most of your points.

    Feminazis are not feminists and it's the feminazis that are the ones ruining everything for both sides of the fence.

    I've said this before, but the reason women are used this way in business is because it works. So how do you stop it, if that's what you want to do?
    IMO removing women from this profession is like putting a bandaid over a gash. You might stop the bleeding for a short time but are you really tackling the bigger issue (if it's even an issue, which IMO is being blown so far out of proportion)?

    I'd like to make a point that the women doing these jobs are doing it by choice. Noone is holding a gun to their head, and they are making a living out of it. So by removing these roles in any industry you're actually putting people out of a job. There is a person for every job on the planet and just because someone wouldn't necessarily be happy to do that job, doesn't make it any more or less important than other jobs.

    These feminazis going on crusades do my head in. Feminism is not about creating men as the inferior sex or hating men. It's about equality. That's how you know the difference. I feel like putting these women who do make it about hating men into the feminist category is actually offensive because they are far from being feminists. And there's nothing wrong with men being feminists, as long as that's what they are, and are not feminazis.

    I can't even keep talking about this topic. It really makes me angry.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    BestNewBingoSites (12 March 2018), Brokkoli (14 May 2018), DaftDog (12 March 2018), Former Member 14 (12 March 2018), HodgeyBoy (3 April 2018), paulpuolakka (13 March 2018), PROFRBcom (3 April 2018), The Buzz (12 March 2018)

  10. #7
    marlies's Avatar
    marlies is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2018
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 19 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    I am in agreeance with you on most of your points.

    Feminazis are not feminists and it's the feminazis that are the ones ruining everything for both sides of the fence.

    I've said this before, but the reason women are used this way in business is because it works. So how do you stop it, if that's what you want to do?
    IMO removing women from this profession is like putting a bandaid over a gash. You might stop the bleeding for a short time but are you really tackling the bigger issue (if it's even an issue, which IMO is being blown so far out of proportion)?

    I'd like to make a point that the women doing these jobs are doing it by choice. Noone is holding a gun to their head, and they are making a living out of it. So by removing these roles in any industry you're actually putting people out of a job. There is a person for every job on the planet and just because someone wouldn't necessarily be happy to do that job, doesn't make it any more or less important than other jobs.

    These feminazis going on crusades do my head in. Feminism is not about creating men as the inferior sex or hating men. It's about equality. That's how you know the difference. I feel like putting these women who do make it about hating men into the feminist category is actually offensive because they are far from being feminists. And there's nothing wrong with men being feminists, as long as that's what they are, and are not feminazis.

    I can't even keep talking about this topic. It really makes me angry.
    How do you measure the success of promotional girls?

    I would also agree with you when the women are doing it by choice. But I thought the same until I was in the toilets at the last conference hearing the girls in shock at what they were asked to wear.

    I suppose another question to ask is would you ever do something you felt uncomfortable with in fear of losing your job (no matter how small)?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to marlies For This Useful Post:

    DaftDog (12 March 2018)

  12. #8
    Malikbhai is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2017
    Posts
    786
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked 378 Times in 247 Posts

    Default

    I disagree, absolutely.

    Even though no one is putting a gun on their head and forcing them to do this; it is in the end, exploitation.

    Twisting the arguments to suit variable ideological agendas does not make the truth go away.

    It's taking advantage of the circumstance.

    Having said that; the dominance of male gamblers is the reason why such tactics are used.

    If we men weren't such pigs always thinking about boobs and making money fast so that we can get more boobs; perhaps the industry would've been more evened out.

    Many women will spend hours defending the right to wear hijabs because to them it is their choice; but really it's a religious imposition that was molded into a choice debate.

  13. #9
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marlies View Post
    How do you measure the success of promotional girls?

    I would also agree with you when the women are doing it by choice. But I thought the same until I was in the toilets at the last conference hearing the girls in shock at what they were asked to wear.

    I suppose another question to ask is would you ever do something you felt uncomfortable with in fear of losing your job (no matter how small)?
    I'm not really sure how to answer your first question. In this case, are they getting contact details of people walking past? Are they attracting people to the booth? If the answer is yes then I guess that would be classed as successful?

    I don't buy that they are not aware of what they will be wearing. I know one of the people who hires out most of the promo girls. The same girls work the events each year - I know a few of them by face. I'd be pretty surprised if any of them are not aware of what they will be wearing. I know if I was in that line of work I would be asking what the job is before I take it. Seems like common sense to me.

    My answer to your question is **** no. I'd never do anything I felt uncomfortable with in any situation, and neither should anyone else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Malikbhai View Post
    I disagree, absolutely.

    Even though no one is putting a gun on their head and forcing them to do this; it is in the end, exploitation.

    Twisting the arguments to suit variable ideological agendas does not make the truth go away.

    It's taking advantage of the circumstance.

    Having said that; the dominance of male gamblers is the reason why such tactics are used.

    If we men weren't such pigs always thinking about boobs and making money fast so that we can get more boobs; perhaps the industry would've been more evened out.

    Many women will spend hours defending the right to wear hijabs because to them it is their choice; but really it's a religious imposition that was molded into a choice debate.
    Bolded part - I think it is exploitation of MEN. As you said, "if ... men weren't such pigs" it wouldn't be used. It's too easy to do. And that's why I said how do you tackle the problem, because simply removing the girls does not solve it. The mindset is what needs to be changed so that even if these girls were there, it would make no difference to behaviour of their targets.

    Anyway that's all I'm going to add here.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    Former Member 14 (12 March 2018)

  15. #10
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,962
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,816 Times in 2,157 Posts

    Default

    This bullshit is a pure ideology and as such should not be fed, because it just grows and offends both sexes (soon will be allowed to say only all sexes).

    Still, somehow, I think it can be inevitably felt (at least for me) like the rise of cryptos, that this madness will be just worse and worse.

    The reasons why this happen are for example described by Zizek:

    Shall I give you an example? In a lecture at a prestigious American university, the name of which I hint carefully, suddenly a young black woman stood up and interrupted me in the exposition of my argument. I do not know what it was, but that is not important either. For the woman just said to me: Look, I am black, I am a woman, I am a parent-parenting mother, I have AIDS, and I am absolutely not in agreement with you, understood? I was shocked when I realized that this pseudo-argument was obviously accepted by the other students as a justified objection. I was in a lost position from then on. And I immediately went through my head: this kind of intervention is pre-enlightenment,

    A pure power game?

    Absolute. This is another paradox of political correctness: so that your voice has weight in the public discourse, you must somehow present yourself as a victim. In the supposedly free USA, this rhetoric of self-dictation has long since taken itself to an absurdity. And the amazing thing about all the madness: Europe only begins to establish the identity policy at all levels.

    On the other hand, this woman was most likely really disadvantaged. And turning one's own disadvantage into an advantage is, after all, the sign of a real rebellion - and thus of a brave attitude.

    Yes, of course. But how crazy must a world in which this strategy catches? The great thing about the Enlightenment from the outset was that rational arguments have their value regardless of who expresses them. It is not just the power of the stronger, not the power of the professor, not the power of the minister, nor the power of the noble. What I experienced in the US, however, was the opposite: a return to the power of an authoritarian position.
    I have a feeling that while the gambling industry is under the attack from the left (Guardian etc.).

    I think gambling here tries to protect itself with twisted logic: yes, we are ruining lives of people, but we are doing a lot for women equality as the official ideology requires, hence we are not that bad and let us live. I am understanding the current pressure also in this way. (The real impact of this sh1t is creating a chaos of roles for both sexes and the ultimate result will be total win of alt-right).

    The tragedy of today is that this might actually work to save gambling or at least postpone measures against it. Which is again, like from the most famous joke of Zizek:

    In the fifteenth century, when Russia was occupied by Mongols, a peasant and his wife were walking along a dusty country road; a Mongol warrior on a horse stopped at their side and told the peasant he would now proceed to **** his wife; he then added: "But since there is a lot of dust on the ground, you must hold my testicles while I **** your wife, so that they will not get dirty!" Once the Mongol had done the deed and ridden away, the peasant started laughing and jumping with joy. His surprised wife asked: "how can you be jumping with joy when I was just brutally ***** in your presence?" The farmer answered: "But I got him! His balls are covered with dust!"
    Gambling that does not sell through naked girls and uses the under the 18+ text excuses is trying to hide the tragedy of itself through a minor positive distractions.

    Maybe after all we should just shut up and support it. World is complicated.
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

    Brokkoli (14 May 2018)

  17. #11
    matthewt's Avatar
    matthewt is offline On Vacation
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    US
    Posts
    526
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,003
    Thanked 140 Times in 111 Posts

    Default

    It is all about using sex appeal as a tool to get more interest. If it works for your competitors, then you better use it.

    What you can do is just make it illegal, so no one can use it. Or make it mandatory, so everyone has to use it. Would not that be something! "Hey! You must have bikini girls here to promote your product!"

    Now, girls who can run in heels should be feared.

  18. #12
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Posts
    4,507
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,920
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Feminazis are not feminists and it's the feminazis that are the ones ruining everything for both sides of the fence
    Yes, your correct. That was my bad (ooopsie)...

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    I've said this before, but the reason women are used this way in business is because it works
    Yes it does work.

    A little while back, when Andy still owned AGD, a newbie female affiliate joined, and she used a very cute (attractive) avatar pic. A % of the guy members, practically tripped over their tongues offering help. There was a humorous side to this though.... The pic was fake (yanked from the net), and the "female newbie", well... turned out she was male-spammer.

    And, it's exactly for the same reason why "Thunder from Down Under" (thunderfromdownunder.com), works too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    These feminazis going on crusades do my head in. Feminism is not about creating men as the inferior sex or hating men. It's about equality. That's how you know the difference.
    Germaine Greer was, what was needed, back when women's liberation commenced.
    Now though...seems her opinions and dialogue are all governed by her bitter and toxic "men hating". Which attracts femanazis in droves.

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Former Member 14 For This Useful Post:

    DaftDog (12 March 2018), HodgeyBoy (3 April 2018), Renee (13 March 2018)

  20. #13
    affy's Avatar
    affy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2011
    Location
    Sometimes I wish the moon
    Posts
    362
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 339 Times in 176 Posts

    Default

    Midget clowns, halfnude men in Carlsberg boxers, oiled bodybuilders in tangas, sportsbook promoting bets on the first president to start a nuclear war....

    Not to mention the famous Fire&Ice parties....

    I wonder what would have happened if it would have been a guy dancing on that pole -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8iYES_MGDU

    https://www.worldpole.fitness/
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/41652997

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to affy For This Useful Post:

    Brokkoli (14 May 2018), Renee (13 March 2018)

  22. #14
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by affy View Post
    Midget clowns, halfnude men in Carlsberg boxers, oiled bodybuilders in tangas, sportsbook promoting bets on the first president to start a nuclear war....

    Not to mention the famous Fire&Ice parties....

    I wonder what would have happened if it would have been a guy dancing on that pole -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8iYES_MGDU

    https://www.worldpole.fitness/
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/41652997
    Seems I am missing out on the good stuff at the conferences.. I have not seen any of those things!

    My last input here in regards to the pole dancers - I'd wage a bet that any of these women going on and on about them at ICE have never actually done a class because if they did they'd realise that it's not about sex (even if some of the styles of pole dancing are more sexy than the others) and more about being strong and powerful. It's liberating to be able to hold your entire body weight sideways on a pole and be the strongest person in the room. That's how you know they are feminazis. If they were feminists they would be all for women wanting to do any kind of sport. There is a taboo around pole dancing that should have been left behind long ago. Not that there is anything wrong with strippers (as I said in my other post, there is a person and need for every job on the planet) but pole dancers and strippers are not mutually exclusive. People need to educate themselves. There are world wide pole dancing competitions where pole dancers showcase their tricks and strengths without being naked. And pole dancing is not exclusive to women - there are so many men who do it too. They even have their own international competition.

    The Australian pole dancing community raised $46,000 for spinal injury research (donated to Spinal Cure Australia) while we were all at LAC. I don't see these complainers raising money for good causes like this. In fact while half of them are going on and on about scantily dressed promo girls, their live chat dealers are half dressed. Hypocritical much?

    Also, we work in a vice industry. A quote comes to mind: "Don't judge me because I sin differently to you."

    Referring back to the first post where they mention "playboy themed parties" - the party was playboy themed because they just released a Playboy slot. Playboy is an age old brand name. It has been around probably longer than some of us have been alive. I don't see the issue. We are all adults. If you don't like something, you have a choice to look away.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (9 April 2018), Former Member 14 (14 March 2018), PROFRBcom (3 April 2018)

  24. #15
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Posts
    4,507
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,920
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    we work in a vice industry. A quote comes to mind: "Don't judge me because I sin differently to you."
    Exactly, well said!

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Referring back to the first post where they mention "playboy themed parties" - the party was playboy themed because they just released a Playboy slot. Playboy is an age old brand name. It has been around probably longer than some of us have been alive. I don't see the issue.
    That's because there is no 'real' issue. Just some nitwit (including the UKGC) wanting to grandstand their judgements on others.

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    We are all adults. If you don't like something, you have a choice to look away.
    And that's the million dollar answer, right there...

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Former Member 14 For This Useful Post:

    Renee (15 March 2018)

  26. #16
    matthewt's Avatar
    matthewt is offline On Vacation
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    US
    Posts
    526
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,003
    Thanked 140 Times in 111 Posts

    Default

    I use to use an online alias. I tried replacing it with my real name, but the forum reps never made the edit. Maybe they did not know what was was my real name.

    Anyways, I fast forward through all the sex scenes in my favorite movies, and when I am at the movie theater, I just look away or close my eyes. My mind is not strong enough to see the sex symbol and not be stupified. I do what I can to be a stronger character every day, but not really to just combat sexual desire.

    Anyways, I guess it is better to rule in hell, than to serve in heaven, right? If you use the girls, you better have a good enough product, in order to minimize sex appeal complaints.

  27. #17
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Removed.
    Last edited by Renee; 10 April 2018 at 9:08 pm. Reason: The post my reply was about was removed so my reply didn't make sense anymore.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  28. #18
    affy's Avatar
    affy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2011
    Location
    Sometimes I wish the moon
    Posts
    362
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 339 Times in 176 Posts

    Default

    I'm so happy our industry has matured and that some of us lead by example during these uncertain times for a lot of people...

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to affy For This Useful Post:

    Former Member 14 (18 November 2021)

  30. #19
    mickyfu is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Posts
    765
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 524 Times in 320 Posts

    Default

    I remember little people being paraded around the same event. Was this not an issue for the UKGC?

  31. #20
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Posts
    4,507
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,920
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mickyfu View Post
    Was this not an issue for the UKGC?

    Unless I've misunderstood the above... it would only be a UKGC issue, if Lucky Streak Live (game provider) was UK licensed. Which when checking out their site, all I could find was this: "LuckyStreak games are certified for Curacao, Malta (MGA), UK(UKGC), Italy (AIM), Gibraltar and Denmark".

    So it seems, unlike other igaming software providers, Lucky Streak Live (aka the company) is not licensed, anywhere.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •