mojobullfrog is offline New Member
    Thanks

Default Experiences with IBAS

Does anyone have thoughts on the role of IBAS, or has had previous dealings with them? There seems to be very little commentary on them in here.

Cheers.

LukeC is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

I have only had dealings with them as a punter when they ruled against me in a case that I still think I should have won and don't really feel that they addressed my specific points that were made and didn't challenge the operators assertions, but it's the first place to start if the operator you have a problem with is a member and you've exhausted customer support. I think if you were to go to court without going through IBAS it would damage your case.

Assuming your case isn't about Paddy Power, feel free to drop me a PM with more details and I can try and help.
    Head of Affiliates at Digital Fuel

Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,688 Times in 2,951 Posts

IBAS (Independent Betting Adjudication Service): http://www.ibas-uk.com/

England Fan Bookie Won't Pay Me 9000

A SCOTS punter who bet on England being dumped out of Euro 2008 is at war with a bookmaker over almost 9000 in winnings he claims he is owed. [...] The Independent Betting Adjudication Service agree with BetFred and say they could pay an 850 settlement.
    Read more: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sc...ont-pay-966282

Saints fan loses out on 700 bet - after backing Cobblers!

A lifelong Saints supporter who backed his team to go unbeaten last season has missed out on a 700 windfall... because a bungling bookie placed his bet on the Cobblers instead. [...] Mr Baker complained to the Independent Betting Adjudication Service, but the national gambling watchdog ruled in favour of Totesport.
    Read more: http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/ne...blers-1-927097

Leopold

mojobullfrog is offline New Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyPowerLuke View Post
    I have only had dealings with them as a punter when they ruled against me in a case that I still think I should have won and don't really feel that they addressed my specific points that were made and didn't challenge the operators assertions, but it's the first place to start if the operator you have a problem with is a member and you've exhausted customer support. I think if you were to go to court without going through IBAS it would damage your case.

Assuming your case isn't about Paddy Power, feel free to drop me a PM with more details and I can try and help.
    Thanks Luke. It's probably a good thing I don't have much faith in bookmaker regulation (either internally by the bookmakers themselves, or by an industry authority like IBAS), because in that way any positive outcome will be a bonus.

My issue isn't with PP, so if I decide to take things up with IBAS I'll be sure to drop you a PM first.

Cheers.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mojobullfrog For This Useful Post: