kazbear23 is offline New Member
    Thanks

Default facebook account hacked and now disabled

Hi everyone im new to the forums! my facebook was hacked and is now disabled. its been a week since i been able to log into my account. I did start a new one just to try to keep in touch with some of my friends but really sucks. all my pictures and friends are gone. Everything i had posted on my wall from friends gone. All due to a hacker who has nothing better to do. ive filled out numerous forms for fb regarding this matter. Even emailed zynga because i lost all my zynga games that i play faithfully. This is not fair to the innocent people to lose their stuff and not be able to get it recovered in a timely manor. what else can i do ive tried everything and have yet to receive an email from facebook other than the automated ones they send out. if anyone knows how i can regain my account please let me know.. Thank u for ur help

F-L-C is offline Private Member
    Thanks

grem is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

having something hacked is never good but why are you posting on gambling webmaster forums unless you are a webmaster as well

kazbear23 is offline New Member
    Thanks

sorry thought someone on here could help me with thsi seen a post on google regarding the same issue and his account was fixed. guess wrong place sorry

p.arena is offline Former AM
    Thanks

I'd suggest you change the passwords for your other stuff like your email or online banking or anything else if you use the same password for your facebook account. Only thing you can really do is continue to contact Facebook support to fix your FB account though.