Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    alex's Avatar
    alex is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Location
    The Earth
    Posts
    106
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Arrow Facebook accounts interesting or not?

    Hello everybody!

    I'm curious what's all the fuss around facebook accounts.
    Have anybody purchased them for business and for what price?
    Also I would like to know how are they evaluated, as I understand by friends quantity?

    I have found lots of topics related to these questions but everything is too complicated,
    thus I'd like to hear your thoughts.

    Thanks
    Let me know if you are seeking for high quality links

  2. #2
    AWH-Gemma's Avatar
    AWH-Gemma is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    346
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 93 Times in 75 Posts

    Default

    IMO buying Facebook accounts is wasting your money. The more friends you have the more valuable they are as you could make the account admin of your page and suggest to your new 'friends' that they become a fan of your page (for example) therefore generating more traffic for your site

    You could also send messages/add people to groups/post links on the newsfeed etc, most of the time these friends aren't targeted and a lot of them are just spam/fake accounts, FB accounts can also be closed down if someone reports you

    For these reasons the standard price for FB accounts is very cheap but personally, I still wouldn't bother

  3. #3
    davemerry's Avatar
    davemerry is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 230 Times in 182 Posts

    Default

    Hmmm... I'm all for a quick promotion route, however I wouldn't buy a Facebook account unless it was under great circumstances.

    These pages are built up with spam friends and guys who have only friended due to the hot girl picture that they had on there weeks earlier. They most likely have no real interest in anything you can promote and will delete you at the first opportunity.

  4. #4
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    I've never heard of people buying/selling FB accounts before. Is this a new thing or am I hopelessly out of the loop these days?

  5. #5
    AWH-Gemma's Avatar
    AWH-Gemma is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    346
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 93 Times in 75 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FictionNet View Post
    I've never heard of people buying/selling FB accounts before. Is this a new thing or am I hopelessly out of the loop these days?
    I think you are out of the loop on this one, its as old as facebook pretty much

  6. #6
    Joan Digweed's Avatar
    Joan Digweed is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2011
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    i agree with davemerry. Friends of such accounts don't equal to real fans or subscribers. So you'd better to spend your money on more profitable SEO activities.

  7. #7
    fbfbfb is offline New Member
    Join Date
    April 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    we can make friends to share you page and like your page..
    If u do some activities and make ur profile look like real ones .. u will get traffic and u can change them to money

  8. #8
    jordanrabin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I have also a fb account and i really enjoy the all moment with my fb friends. Because they always post unique & strange things lol

  9. #9
    BHL
    BHL is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    122
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 35 Times in 27 Posts

    Default

    I have no clue, but my guess is google and the other search engines know it can't be real when a site with only a few likes before jumps to a couple hundred or thousand over night..
    But if you run a Casino site, how else are you going to get likes? It's a very select group of people who don't care if their family and friends know they gamble at online casinos. The vast majority won't do it, even if they get a freebie out of it.

  10. #10
    davemerry's Avatar
    davemerry is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 230 Times in 182 Posts

    Default

    I'll actually eat my words, I recently purchased a Facebook account for my affiliate activities, it was casino related with loads of fans but no monetization, the owner has just maintained it for years recreationally as fun!

    I'll let you know how it all goes

  11. #11
    Gamb is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2012
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 23 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by davemerry View Post
    i'll actually eat my words, i recently purchased a facebook account for my affiliate activities, it was casino related with loads of fans but no monetization, the owner has just maintained it for years recreationally as fun!

    I'll let you know how it all goes
    sell it to me

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •