Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Favourite Apps

  1. #1
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default Favourite Apps

    Hey guys

    So I've managed to complete Angry Birds leaving me with not a great selection of totally awesome apps to get on my ipod Touch.

    Anyone got some suggestions?

    FWIW I've also completed Fragger, Cluedo.
    I've got Where's Wally which I'm about half way on, but it's not as exciting as angry birds
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  2. #2
    alexpratt's Avatar
    alexpratt is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2006
    Posts
    1,429
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 717 Times in 423 Posts

    Default

    I like stoney loops or something like that and bejewelled especially the blitz game.

    Oh and on a side note get whatsapp bloody good way to message people free


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iGB Affiliate - The biggest magazine and events for affiliates in igaming

  3. #3
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alexpratt View Post
    I like stoney loops or something like that and bejewelled especially the blitz game.

    Oh and on a side note get whatsapp bloody good way to message people free


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is whatsapp good for the ipod touch though?

    Will check out stoney loops tonight when i get home.

    Thanks!

    Guess noone else has any suggestions? Angry birds got your tongue?
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •