Hello everyone!
I am thrilled I found this forum.
My new PPC Search Engine is at http://www.casinosquick.com
Comments, suggestions, and constructive criticism needed.
Thank you and have an OUTSTANDING day!
--- Susanne
Hello everyone!
I am thrilled I found this forum.
My new PPC Search Engine is at http://www.casinosquick.com
Comments, suggestions, and constructive criticism needed.
Thank you and have an OUTSTANDING day!
--- Susanne
Hi CasinosQuick,
Personally I can't see anything wrong apart from the folowing
reference
Adult Pay Per ClickCopyright © 2002 CasinosQuick.com Casino, Games, and Adult Pay Per Click (PPC) Search Engine All Rights Reserved
Now that is a bit of a worry to me anyway!
Apart from that everything is fine
glodge
Gamblers Lodge, the essence of Gambling, Together we can reshape the industry standards.
Thank you for taking the time to view Casinos Quick.
I have another PPC Search Engine at ClicksCity.com and do not accept submissions from adult oriented sites.
Because CasinosQuick.com is targeted to a mature audience I think allowing adult entertainment websites to list their website(s) is appropriate.
Have an OUTSTANDING day!
--- Susanne![]()
Originally Posted by CasinosQuick
Ok lets say I am an online gambler looking for a place to gamble, I
happen to come past your web site & notice the words "Adult Pay Per
Click".
Now the problem that presents itself, is that the Adult industry is
something that I would'nt want associated with my gambling portal.
If I have to try and point out the why not's on this, then maybe you
should stick to the Adult Industry!
No offense intended.
Gamblers Lodge, the essence of Gambling, Together we can reshape the industry standards.
No offense taken.
I am not a proponent of the adult industry and have considered removing the words Adult from the graphic at the top and the text on the bottom.
However, I will probably leave the category.
Live and Learn - Trial and Error
--- Susanne
CasinosQuick,
Just my opinion
![]()
Gamblers Lodge, the essence of Gambling, Together we can reshape the industry standards.
That is what I asked for was opinions; negative and positive.
I am not thin skinned. I worked in a casino for 7 years. I was a pit manager in table games for 2 years. I can take it.![]()
--- Susanne![]()