Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    pokertramp's Avatar
    pokertramp is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2007
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,102
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 122 Times in 90 Posts

    Default Fellow webmasters that live in France

    I wanted to find out how much Biofine Cream is there. I was told you can buy it in the pharmacy over the counter and it should be only a few dollars a tube. It's used for burn victims and radiation patients. I had to get a tube of it a few weeks ago, it was $68 after my insurance covered part of it. If it's real cheap, I may want like 10 tubes shipped to me, my radiation oncologist wants what I don't use. She wants me to take a week off of radiation, getting pretty burnt in one area.
    So, message me or post, I really appreciate it

  2. #2
    elgoog's Avatar
    elgoog is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    851
    Thanks
    575
    Thanked 306 Times in 203 Posts

    Default

    maybe someone going to http://www.igamingfrance.com/conference/ could be of any help?

  3. #3
    pokertramp's Avatar
    pokertramp is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2007
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,102
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 122 Times in 90 Posts

    Default

    Thanks Elgoog! If anyone can help out, let me know

  4. #4
    Tony is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    501
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 131 Times in 89 Posts

    Default

    I found this site http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15084618 they compared Biafine to Calendula officinalis checked out it may lelp

  5. #5
    pokertramp's Avatar
    pokertramp is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2007
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,102
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 122 Times in 90 Posts

    Default

    Thanks Tony, I just took a look at that. Trolamine is one ingredient in the Biofine. I have used Calendula for a few things in the past and it's worked well. My radiation oncologist is into lots of natural therapies and she told me in the beginning that Biofine was the best of the best for radiation. So I'm guessing I should stick with that. Hopefully the other ingredients help do the trick too and it works better than the Calendula.
    I appreciate the info though and will definitely ask her when I see her in a week (after my one week break).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •