Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    BettingBoss is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2019
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 28 Times in 14 Posts

    Default Filipino Casinos

    Does anyone have any experience with Filipino casino sites?

    Gambling is quite big over there, so thought there would be a good affiliate market, which could otherwise be overlooked.
    USA-based sport betting predictions

    www.bettingboss.com

  2. #2
    eaton2003's Avatar
    eaton2003 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2003
    Posts
    1,178
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 247 Times in 193 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BettingBoss View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with Filipino casino sites?

    Gambling is quite big over there, so thought there would be a good affiliate market, which could otherwise be overlooked.
    I live in the Philippines and a lot of brands have operating licences out of the Philippines through PAGCOR and as part of their licensing conditions they are unable to accept PH players. The Philippines has dozens of large land based casinos but these mainly cater for the Chinese, Japanese and Koreans who travel here to gamble as an alternate to Macao. Some of the large casinos here include Okada, Solaire, City of Dreams and Resorts World (this tends to cater more to the Filipino than the other two). They also have cheap land based lottery here.

    As for getting Filipinos to gamble online I believe it is less so and the ones who do gamble tend to use VPN's to sign up at other brands. Since Playtech as well as other software solutions for casinos have a payment solution here they can not accept PH players.
    Simon Eaton - Online marketing consultancy with 20 years experience

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to eaton2003 For This Useful Post:

    drifter8 (14 May 2020)

  4. #3
    BettingBoss is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2019
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 28 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for that! I'm looking at niche countries and thought Phillipines looked good, but I don't want to purchase a license and if they're using VPN's, kinda defeats the purpose.
    USA-based sport betting predictions

    www.bettingboss.com

  5. #4
    eaton2003's Avatar
    eaton2003 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2003
    Posts
    1,178
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 247 Times in 193 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BettingBoss View Post
    Thanks for that! I'm looking at niche countries and thought Phillipines looked good, but I don't want to purchase a license and if they're using VPN's, kinda defeats the purpose.
    The Philippines has gaming operators but all targeting other asian countries. Going after filipinos I have never considered and in reality few of the population have access to banking.
    Simon Eaton - Online marketing consultancy with 20 years experience

  6. #5
    Christiaan's Avatar
    Christiaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    1,279
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 486 Times in 336 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaton2003 View Post
    The Philippines has gaming operators but all targeting other asian countries. Going after filipinos I have never considered and in reality few of the population have access to banking.
    Off-topic:
    Do they do everything in cash? Not even a normal bank account?
    I am/was considering traveling to the Philippines. How easy is it to pay by card in the big cities and outside? Do you have enough ATMs to get cash?

  7. #6
    altcasino is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    January 2020
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I live in the Philippines, we rarely pay by card but we have enough access to ATM's, getting a cash is not an issue even with a quarantine in place.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •