Well once again people dont pay and thewre is no recourse.
Now its with Rival branded casinos WINBIG21 and possibly AFFGOLDMINE
WINBIG said they were paying via wire but the only confirmed payment I ever got was 1/4 the amount owed saying they would pay full amount later and we paid all your past revenue. Well I asked for SWIFT dates and amounts and he said they don't keep those records!!
So they appear on my rogue list, and rank ion top 10 for their name as rogue now, I even added a neteller account to make it "easy" and he said they would pat me from January 2014 on to un rogue them, but i need to do it first lol. WHO DO YOU GO AFTER with these damn things?
Ranting over, I did a full review of all earnings from each brand in 2013 and see I am well short on payments from what earnings state :/


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote



