Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    phil is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 30 Times in 21 Posts

    Default Flash Casino Bug

    Hello, I'm a new Sloto'Cash affiliate. My application was approved and I already started promoting Sloto on my sites, but I sent an email with a couple questions two days ago and I got no reply. So if someone could get in touch it would be much appreciated.

    In the meantime, I noticed a bug with the Flash Casino. When I click on "Vegars Blackjack", another game is launched instead. Could you fix this asap? Most of my players come to play blackjack so it's very important.

  2. #2
    sloto is offline Banned
    Join Date
    June 2007
    Posts
    266
    Blog Entries
    38
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 55 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    Hi Phil

    The error in flash game has now been fixed. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

    With regards to your email I did not receive this, please pm me your username and I will email you direct.

    Best Regards

  3. #3
    phil is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 30 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Hello Dale,

    I just checked and it seems to be ok with the English Flash Casino but when I click on the game "Vegas Blackjack", it still opens the wrong game (Faces and Aces) on the French version. French players are my main target market so I hope this can be fixed soon

    PM sent!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •