Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,166
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    691
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 747 Posts

    Default Weird Spam E-Mails

    Recently started receiving weird spam e-mail, many of them. In part this is what they start with.

    Waking to the buzz of the alarm clock, the cow is an ant! Washing and polishing the car,a rat is the cow of a nectarine. Washing and polishing the car,a plucky monkey's tiger comes with it the thought that the selective dolphin is a crocodile?

    A squirrel is the squirrel of a snail. ......


    Anyone else getting these?

    Obviously marking as Junk.
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pokerface For This Useful Post:

    NicholasFinch (1 July 2022)

  3. #2
    gil.langelaan's Avatar
    gil.langelaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2018
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    966
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 308 Times in 244 Posts

    Default

    Not exactly this but I have received tons of spam this month. I don't know what happened.

  4. #3
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Trying to get through spam filters maybe?

    Or just to get your attention?
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  5. #4
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,453
    Thanks
    9,155
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    I get weird emails, sometimes even in other languages. But that email you got is too weird!

  6. #5
    Jambo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Posts
    671
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 226 Times in 155 Posts

    Default

    Every day when I wake up, I first delete at least 50 spam emails ... Very annoying
    https://www.yourpokerdream.com/

    - Contact us if you are looking for fantastic Sub-Affiliate Deals at GGPoker/Natural8/iPoker/WPN/CoinPoker

  7. #6
    NicholasFinch is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2022
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Lately I've been getting a lot of emails with a bunch of letters and numbers on them. And also with an attached file.

  8. #7
    Slotsjudge's Avatar
    Slotsjudge is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2019
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 37 Times in 27 Posts

    Default

    Try to reply, I promise it will be fun

  9. #8
    PaulEchere's Avatar
    PaulEchere is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2020
    Posts
    731
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 230 Times in 179 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slotsjudge View Post
    Try to reply, I promise it will be fun
    Reminded me of this bit from James Veitch
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o5h...ProgramingShow

  10. #9
    eranalina24 is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    September 2022
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I have the same thing.

  11. #10
    AVC-Invest's Avatar
    AVC-Invest is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2020
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    199
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked 57 Times in 45 Posts

    Default

    I remember getting a ton of junk mail from someone called 'Eric', so annoying.

  12. #11
    xecutable's Avatar
    xecutable is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,979
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 708 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulEchere View Post
    Reminded me of this bit from James Veitch
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o5h...ProgramingShow
    This guy is so funny, I still remember the one about the 'free toaster'. That indeed is a weird email, sounds like someone was on something when they wrote it .

    Otherwise most of the spam that I get is either a "wrong" email sent to me with an attachment and the password for it for me to open, 0.5-1 bitcoin waiting for me, or a missed USPS package for something valuable, just waiting for me to input my details to be 'reshipped'.

    I wonder if anyone still falls for this crap.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •