Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Lucky Bob's Avatar
    Lucky Bob is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Location
    Niagara Falls area - Canada
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 34 Times in 23 Posts

    Default Free Crazy Egg Heat Mapping - doubt it will last long

    From an email I received:

    --------------------
    Appsumo does a lot of great deals on software and stuff, but this one is too good to pass up:

    http://www.appsumo.com/crazy-egg/

    You get Crazy Egg, which is a very good solution for seeing how people interact with your web pages, with crazy-cool heatmaps.

    No cost. For life.

    ---------------


    I just signed up.
    There don't seem to be any strings attached.

    Cheers,

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucky Bob For This Useful Post:

    Anthony (9 April 2013), benji (10 April 2013), dfiocch (10 April 2013)

  3. #2
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,610 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for sharing, very cool!
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  4. #3
    Marit VS's Avatar
    Marit VS is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    435
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    226
    Thanked 179 Times in 138 Posts

    Default

    That is actually very cool - shame it's only for one page, but hey - it's free right? can't complain
    Marit von Stedingk

    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams

    Lucky Mobile Slots
    Lucky Mobile Casinos
    Slotsumo.com

  5. #4
    LukeC is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    495
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 122 Times in 49 Posts

    Default

    Awesome, thanks for sharing.
    Head of Affiliates at Digital Fuel

  6. #5
    louie.wilson's Avatar
    louie.wilson is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Posts
    310
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 139 Times in 86 Posts

    Default

    This is so great! Its a bad thing that I deleted this on my inbox (since I normally delete Appsumo emails). Lol.

    Thanks for sharing!

  7. #6
    benji is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    63
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Amazing thanks for the share!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •