Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default Free iphone/ipod touch lonely planet city guides (amsterdam, london etc..)

    A friend just text me this info, thought I'd pass it on.

    Lonely planet have temporarily reduced the price of some of their their iphone/ipod touch city guide apps to free! Grab them now whilst you can - load itunes and search for "lonely planet publications pty ltd".

    Currently free are:

    London
    Paris
    Barcelona
    Amsterdam
    Istanbul
    Rome
    Berlin
    Vienna
    Stickholm
    Budapest
    Copenhagen
    Munich
    Moscow
    Vancover

    I have them all downloading as i write this

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to baldidiot For This Useful Post:

    Renee (21 April 2010)

  3. #2
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Thanks so much for this!
    I'm heading to Budapest next month before Prague and Lonely Planet definitely comes in handy..

    Can you tell me, do these work without an internet connection? I'm just thinking ipod touch roaming around budapest with no internet obviously.

    Cheers
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  4. #3
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,609 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    Very cool, thanks for posting.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  5. #4
    pjotter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2007
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 32 Times in 25 Posts

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by baldidiot View Post
    Stickholm
    ?? Licking firward ti that!!



    Thanks!!

  6. #5
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Thanks so much for this!
    I'm heading to Budapest next month before Prague and Lonely Planet definitely comes in handy..

    Can you tell me, do these work without an internet connection? I'm just thinking ipod touch roaming around budapest with no internet obviously.

    Cheers
    Yes! This was the first thing I checked - it has the maps pre downloaded so all of the data is there ready and waiting.


    Quote Originally Posted by pjotter
    ?? Licking firward ti that!!



    Thanks!!
    Ooops, a bit freudian!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to baldidiot For This Useful Post:

    Renee (22 April 2010)

  8. #6
    HBKKH is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Posts
    311
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 62 Times in 31 Posts

    Default

    cool. i'll check it out thx

  9. #7
    Erica's Avatar
    Erica is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for posting this baldidiot!

    I'm all about the free apps on my iphone

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •