Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default Free Traffic exchange slide up

    Hey guys, I found this today and it beats pop ups and hover banners. It can't be blocked so it works well on all sites. I like it because it only appears at the bottom of the page so it doesnt bug your visitors. Its not for everybody but

    If you would like to have a look please use my referral code to do so.

    http://www.SlideUpAds.com/3497

    Thanks guys. I hope it brings you guys some new players.
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  2. #2
    Chalkie's Avatar
    Chalkie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    West Bromwich UK
    Posts
    1,991
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 580 Times in 393 Posts

    Default

    I have signed up under you and will give it a go.

    Dont think there is anything to lose.
    Paul

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union


    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

    Winston Churchill

    Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason

  3. #3
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    Thanks Paul. I added it to the free area of my site and don't find it bad at all. I wouldn't leave a site because of it. Not like gambling.com where I never go back due to the 20 pop ups a minute lol
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •