Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default Funniest Spam...

    I got a spam email today where the subject line was

    "Insert your peepee into her vagina"

    I couldn't stop laughing..

    I actually bought a domain quite a few years back where I posted a lot of these but had to move it to another server and lost everything.. Haven't managed to get it back up and running again yet.. But after receiving so many funny ones in the last couple of days I'm considering starting it back up again...

    What's the funniest spam subject line you've received?
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  2. #2
    ElaineGardiner's Avatar
    ElaineGardiner is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked 467 Times in 241 Posts

    Default

    I get mails every day for fake watches and viagra. Had a look in my spam folder today and this is the best of the bunch:

    "Can penis pill give you a monster penis? "

    Kind of makes me scared !!
    Head of Client Services | TAG Media

  3. #3
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    LMAO

    A few from overnight:


    lung to him, and tenderly said, 'My

    castrated Mendoza concluding

    No more troubles with your winky

    ach burning leaf, Yet wo


    WTF?!
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •