Anyone else getting an error when trying to access Gala Partners?
Anyone else getting an error when trying to access Gala Partners?
Roulette Zeitung (11 August 2017), Top Online Casinos (30 July 2017)
yes, same here. 502 Eroor.
But if you want to check your stats try https:// affiliates. galapartners .co.uk/ login.asp its working.
Maybe they have any problem with the homepage.
Roulette Zeitung (11 August 2017)
-Shay- (30 July 2017), Roulette Zeitung (11 August 2017)
Roulette Zeitung (11 August 2017), Top Online Casinos (30 July 2017)
Try whithout https, just http
allaboutthebets (30 July 2017), Roulette Zeitung (11 August 2017), Top Online Casinos (30 July 2017)
They need to update their SSL certificates ASAP.. That's all. That is why some of us can, and others can't log in there.
What's worse is that possibly the whole tracking system is not working for those visitors that 'can not log in'.. Since the certificate is not valid, most people (read players who click your affiliate link and want to see the landing page of the casino) will not see the page they were meant to see, as in the casino landing page, simply due to the fact that some browsers won't display content that is not secure. Not sure if it is the case here, but if it is, all the worse.Code:affiliates.galapartners.co.uk uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate expired on July 28, 2017 at 12:59 AM. The current time is July 30, 2017 at 10:05 PM. Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE
Since it apparently has been going on for days now, it becomes clear what I mean with affiliate programs being lazy. How stuff like this can happen is beyond me. If it was a failure, on which they were working, I am sure they would have notified the affiliates?
Last edited by Top Online Casinos; 30 July 2017 at 4:05 pm.
-Shay- (30 July 2017), Roulette Zeitung (11 August 2017)
-Shay- (1 August 2017), Roulette Zeitung (11 August 2017)
Can not access the affiliate site except via the direct link to login page and if I ignore all the warnings about no SSL certificate.
In the midst of that incompetence, they sent me a standard email today stating they are closing my gala partners account for sending "no depositing players in 12 months". In fact, despite bingo not being our thing, we have sent 155 registrations and 14 depositors to gala bingo in the last year. And I only just sorted out my differences regarding Coral & Ladbrokes brands. Hopefully this is an error and I am not back to square one with them . . .
Dear Partner,
*** Please do not reply to this email! ***
Your account has not registered a depositing player in the past 12 months and has therefore been classified as inactive. The account will be closed permanently within 72 hours.
Once the account is closed, no further payment will be made and you will be unable to access the account.
Your July commissions will be paid in full. Please note that as of August 2017, commissions will no longer be paid.
Should you wish to continue with us, please contact your account manager within 72 hours.
Thank you,
Gala Partners
-Shay- (1 August 2017)
This kind of behavior should land programs like this in the boycott pit. No depositors, but how many signups? Do your better best in converting I would suggest you do, instead of banning hard working affiliates.
How dare they! I bet none of the folks working there has ever known what working like an affiliate means.
I really think, that in their email, 'thank' means 'screw'.
Then it makes a little more sense, does it not?
Last edited by Top Online Casinos; 31 July 2017 at 8:14 am.
-Shay- (1 August 2017), Roulette Zeitung (11 August 2017)
Ewww - I would immediately reach out to the affiliate manager and inform them of your numbers, kindly explaining the error of their ways. That registration to ftd ratio is horrible (shame on them for failing to convert after the signup). Of the two (Coral and Gala), the signup to conversion ratio is disappointing at best for Gala whereas it is nearly automatic for Coral in looking at my own stats (not that I can look at Gala's stats presently due to the website issues detailed in this thread).
Roulette Zeitung (11 August 2017)
I promote their £5 no deposit bonus, hence why conversion is abysmal.
I can log in via (ignoring the warnings and keeping going): https://affiliates.galapartners.co.uk/login.asp
-Shay- (1 August 2017)
Gotcha. Regardless, it is my opinion that since you're promoting them (and an offer they gladly fly), you're not "inactive" and as such they have no business closing you out. Not that they should cut you off even if you are inactive, as lifetime should in fact mean lifetime.
Roulette Zeitung (11 August 2017)
I wonder if someone has looked only at the gala casino column, which is basically inactive. Anyway I have contacted the main man there and am confident it will be deemed an error. Otherwise I'll drop the Coral and Ladbrokes brands and those FTD figures are a whole lot better (though the earnings have been dismal in last four months or so).
-Shay- (31 July 2017)
Roulette Zeitung (11 August 2017)
They confirmed it was a mistake. My money would be on the casino column theory. It is all about talking to the right person in this game or I reckon mistakes could stick.
-Shay- (31 July 2017)
Just received this email from GalaPartners ...
An error in our system may have caused you to receive a confusing email from us yesterday which was intended for inactive affiliates. Please disregard the email as it was sent to you by mistake - your account is active and no further action is required of you.
Our sincere apologies for any confusion this may have caused.
-Shay- (1 August 2017), Roulette Zeitung (11 August 2017)
Not Found
HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.
The above is what I see today when trying to log into their Income Access.
Roulette Zeitung (26 November 2017)