Today it's spam time for Pigg's Peak.
Today it's spam time for Pigg's Peak.
Lol Fiction you certainly got them nailed. Just for the record Im sick of Gamble Queen spam too![]()
Yeah, it's just a shame that Verio (their host) appears to love spammers.
delete
I agree. These morons are running riot with spam and most casinos seem to have no problem with it. The spammers are causing problems for all of us - people get sick to death of casino spam and it does the rest of us no favours when we send out our genuine mailers.
Today, these idiots are spamming links to Roxy Palace.
Just got bombarded with half a dozen or more for Bella Vegas ...
I believe GPWA should make a stand for ethics and contact this morons affiliate manager and see that the spam is stopped. It certainly does not help any of us at all and as FN said it may in fact hurt us!
More from this one in today's box....which means even more in the next day or two...
Remove requests are not honored....so I don't bother anymore....real fed up with this moron.
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
What we need to do is contact the affiliate manager and let them know what their affiliate is doing - thats if this isnt a casino ran venture.
Luckily I'm not receiving them anymore. Every SPAM that you receive needs to be forwarded to the casino involved and the affiliate manager, along with a link to this thread so they can see for themselves.
Well from a casino manager point of view, these companies sent out 'media kits' where they boast that their properties are top of the line, with double opt in lists, etc.
There used to be a time where this was a guarantee that the readers where actually interested in the content. However, it's not longer the case. We are always extremely weary when we get media kits from sites who rank very poorly with Alexa.
Anyways, spam sucks regardless.
Melanie
Casino Freedom Affiliate Program
---------------------------------------
Up to 65% on the net revenues
5% multi-tiered commissions
Paid WEEKLY!
But the biggest problem with this jerk (let alone any purchased or rented list) there isn't even a single opt-in let alone a double opt-in.
If you put me on a list, you better have permission to do so FROM ME!!
I ran a test a few months ago....I posted an email on a really obscure page on a site...and never used it. Within 3 weeks it was getting spam. At one point the volume was up to over 20 a day....consistently. (it was up less than 2.5 months)
I have since removed the address from that page and wrote a mail rule on the mail server to forward all mail to that account to the ftc.
In the case of gamblequeen....most of the spam I receive are to my webmaster accounts....and overall for almost all the domains which get his mail...I have never repeat NEVER used those accounts. They exist solely as a necessity...and to receive alias mail. (mispeeled to any account at the domain)
Melanie, if this guy ever joins your program...I figure you'll know pretty quick....as I'm sure ONE of us will be more than happy to tell you.![]()
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
I'll be happy to take care of them, Rick![]()
Melanie
Casino Freedom Affiliate Program
---------------------------------------
Up to 65% on the net revenues
5% multi-tiered commissions
Paid WEEKLY!
And now they're again spamming on behalf of Bella Vegas. This casino clearly has zero problem with spamming affiliates and would appear to endorse it. Bella Vegas will now find themselves on my blacklist as a spamming casino.
Since I am not an affiliate of bellavegas im not sure how their affil tags work
the spam i got today advertising their property has a btag that is very very close to gamblequeens...
The email address that the mailer (whether forged or not??)
hotbonuses@easycasinocash.com
This domain does not have a site up so it HAS been created for spamming purposes!! Look at the whois
Registrant:
Surge Media, LLC
270 Bellevue Avenue
Suite 358
Newport, RI 02840
US
401-261-7910
Fax:401-261-7910
Domain Name: EASYCASINOCASH.COM
Administrative Contact:
Latimer, Scott scott@gamblequeen.com
270 Bellevue Avenue
Suite 358
Newport, RI 02840
US
401-261-7910
Fax:401-261-7910
Technical Contact:
Latimer, Scott scott@gamblequeen.com
270 Bellevue Avenue
Suite 358
Newport, RI 02840
US
401-261-7910
Fax:401-261-7910
Record expires on 08-01-2004
Record created on 08-01-2003
Domain servers in listed order:
NS.ADDR.COM 209.249.147.233
NS2.ADDR.COM 209.249.147.237
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
Today they're multiple-spamming, sending out mailers for Roxy Palace and for the spam-loving Bella Vegas.
Hey all,
Yeah, I am dealing - read beating - with my mktg guys and they will not be using GambleSpam again....
Anyway, hope everyone is well....
Cheers for now.
Today they're spamming for Intercasino:
http://www.smallslm.com/Gt?e=1559264...ndex.php3?1215
Well, I reported these guys to Ryan at Intercasino but he couldn't care less.
Now they're also spamming for Swiss Casino - links go here:
http://banner.scasino.com/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?tsales19
Oh, and they're still spamming for the spam-loving Bella Vegas.
I propose that we have a public list of programs who do not take action against affiliates who spam on their behalf.
Guess we'll have to wait for the admins to come home from the party, though.. LOL... but in the meantime some further opinions would be nice.
Spearmaster
Spearmaster's Gambling Blog and Soap Box