Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 48
  1. #1
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default Shaun, this is the lastthing you will see

    Name:  Paintball.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  27.9 KB

    IS ON ! Anyone else in Costa Rica this Saturday ?
    "CasinoJack"


  2. #2
    wagerprofits is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    Dude

    Bring it on.....


    Shaun

  3. #3
    wagerprofits is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    Just so that you guys understand what is going on I have invited Jack to join us on a paint ball day on Sunday I plan to put him on the other team and shoot the **** out of him....

    Shaun

  4. #4
    stemat is offline Former Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2005
    Posts
    160
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 30 Times in 29 Posts

    Default

    Sounds like fun, Let the best man win!

  5. #5
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default

    Just cause i'm chubby don;t mean i cant find cover
    "CasinoJack"


  6. #6
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    Anyone wanna take bets on who's going to win?

  7. #7
    wagerprofits is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    Jack they have speed ball areana which is perfect for one on one, now that will be fun...

    Dont worry mate i am not in good shape I only go to the gym about 5 times a week...

    Shaun

  8. #8
    thepokerkeep's Avatar
    thepokerkeep is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    London Canada
    Posts
    2,886
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 799 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wagerprofits View Post
    Just so that you guys understand what is going on I have invited Jack to join us on a paint ball day on Sunday I plan to put him on the other team and shoot the **** out of him....

    Shaun
    I LOL'ed at this!!
    Terry - The Pokerkeep
    President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union

    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Affiliate Resources
    Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist

    Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com



  9. #9
    wagerprofits is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    This is going to be a lot of fun, I am trying to see if Wager X wants to join us...



    Shaun

    Quote Originally Posted by thepokerkeep View Post
    I LOL'ed at this!!

  10. #10
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    You guys have way to much fun in Costa Rica..

    I shall be there one day!!! My dream!!! LOL

    Guys take pics!!!

    I wanna show my players how busy affiliate managers are!!

    You guys rock!!

    Steve

  11. #11
    giggles7p's Avatar
    giggles7p is offline In Memoriam, 1962-2011
    Join Date
    July 2004
    Location
    Northeast usa.
    Posts
    1,600
    Thanks
    2,443
    Thanked 792 Times in 461 Posts

    Default

    ROFLMAOOOOOO

    This sounds like sooooo much fun!

    if we take bets, do we get a point spread? lolll

    i mean, come on...casinojacks hair alone will make it hard for him to "blend it to his surrondings" lollllll
    Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
    777casinoforum.com

    Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
    qwertycasino.com

    The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
    Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!

    GamblingAffiliatePlace

    Gambling & Casino News
    CasinoScamReport

  12. #12
    wagerprofits is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    Steve you kill me.....

    Sunday morning 9 am start before it gets over 30 degrees...

    I will take some pics you can be sure of that.

    Shaun

    Quote Originally Posted by GFPC View Post
    You guys have way to much fun in Costa Rica..

    I shall be there one day!!! My dream!!! LOL

    Guys take pics!!!

    I wanna show my players how busy affiliate managers are!!

    You guys rock!!

    Steve

  13. #13
    VegasBaby's Avatar
    VegasBaby is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Location
    Dana Point
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Good luck Brian, better get your best camo gear and battle plan out!
    Julie Larson
    Biz Dev Director

    julie@global-acces.com
    icq: 304026905

  14. #14
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    Just cause i'm chubby don;t mean i cant find cover
    LMAO ..But it may help others get the cover they need.
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  15. #15
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wagerprofits View Post
    Steve you kill me.....

    Sunday morning 9 am start before it gets over 30 degrees...

    I will take some pics you can be sure of that.

    Shaun

    Awesome dude send me a couple. I will do a blog on them ..LOL

    So cool!

    Steve

  16. #16
    wagerprofits is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    Steve

    Sure man I will send you a couple of photos of me kicking his ass.....

    Shaun


    Quote Originally Posted by GFPC View Post
    Awesome dude send me a couple. I will do a blog on them ..LOL

    So cool!

    Steve

  17. #17
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wagerprofits View Post
    Steve

    Sure man I will send you a couple of photos of me kicking his ass.....

    Shaun
    Nice!! LOL

    Ok deal!!

  18. #18
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    And stuff like this is the downside of living so far away from everyone...

    Sounds like you guys are going to have a great time. Make sure you post pics here so we can all get a little jealous.

    Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    Anyone wanna take bets on who's going to win?
    I think the winner will be Chuck Norris.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  19. #19
    wagerprofits is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    Once i get all of of the **** on I look like Chuck...

    Shaun

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    And stuff like this is the downside of living so far away from everyone...

    Sounds like you guys are going to have a great time. Make sure you post pics here so we can all get a little jealous.



    I think the winner will be Chuck Norris.

  20. #20
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default

    So saturday, support from affcorner will be a tad slow. If i get hurt, No support monday either
    "CasinoJack"


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •