Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default Exceptional deal for GPWA/Cap Euro attendees

    If you are attending the GPWA/EiG and/or CAP Euro I have a special deal for you! Catch up with me there or PM here and of course email me at Bruce@igamingpros.com for a special GWPA/CAP offer. I am sure you will find me at the conferences and we can set you up on a special deal I have for attendees! Private meetings are also available on request.

    Safe travel all, see you in Barcelona!
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  2. #2
    bets@betsfreebets.co's Avatar
    bets@betsfreebets.co is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2007
    Location
    Bogota
    Posts
    179
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 19 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    im here, its a great place....will see u there....

  3. #3
    masontech's Avatar
    masontech is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    334
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 40 Times in 39 Posts

    Default

    Wish I was going, but it is my son's birthday and that cannot be missed...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •