Of course I know that every country has its own rules regarding gambling legislation. Where I live, in Belgium, the market is regulated and you may therefore promote the sportsbook / casino providers with a license from the Belgian Gaming Commission.
At trade fairs like LAC and AAC I sometimes get the question to promote sportsbook X or casino Y, while it does not have a license from the Belgian Gaming Commission.
Because I want to color inside the lines, I always assumed that the promotion of for example a Curacao license (which does accept players from Belgium and the Netherlands) is not allowed.
However, other websites - which also focus on Dutch-speaking players - do promote such providers. Admittedly from a .net or .com domain, but still ... Is that allowed? Some of these sites even focus on people from the Netherlands, while the market is not yet regulated there. Can't you get a big fine for that? Because players can when they play on unlicensed websites.


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote


