Perhaps someone can help me with this spammer link exchange farm. Since the inception of my site this person has continually harassed me to add their links to there Indian poker site.
At first i was naive and did an exchange only to see my PR plummet. I did some research and found them to link to unethical sites, and also be unethical in their methods.
Along with that i removed their links from my site and my PR went back to normal. Contacted Google as well.
For months this person keeps sending these requests. I have always been kind and polite given three word answers.
"No Thank you"
And each time i continue to get these. And one time she wrote back " WHY NOT?'
I have asked them to stop sending me requests and as we can see they refuse.
Anyway to stop them?
Cheers
Steve
P.S. i know many of you here link to them possibly, and i would seriously inform you to stop immediately if you can. It may hurt your sites.
Hello Sir,
I here webmaster from advanced-texas-holdem.poker.tj
While searching through google i found your website.
I would be pleased if you too join this 3-way link exchange deal.
Please add our link on following link page & reply me back asap.
http://www.getfreepokercash.com/comp...,31/Itemid,23/
In return I can add your link on following link page where you want,
xxhttp://www.casino-software-india.com/link8.html
xxhttp://www.advanced-texas-holdem.poker.tj/texas-holdem-sites/onlinepoker.html
link details to add-
Title : Texas Holdem Poker : Advanced Poker Players
Link : xxhttp://www.advanced-texas-holdem.poker.tj/
Description : Texas holdem poker for advanced poker players where learn
texas holdemrules, holdem's stratagies,bluffing,poker player's winning
appproach and texas holdem poker hand.
Title : Seven Card Stud Poker: Play to Win 7 card stud online
Link : xxhttp://www.winning-7-card-stud.poker.tj/
Description :Free online seven-card stud poker rules & information.
Winning strategy to win for advanced player.
waiting for your positive reply,
leena.


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks

Reply With Quote



