Hi guys,
I have recently bought a few affiliate accounts. Now I have a few duplicate accounts with some of the larger operators. Do you happen to know if they will accept merging two different accounts into one?
Thanks a lot in advance.
Hi guys,
I have recently bought a few affiliate accounts. Now I have a few duplicate accounts with some of the larger operators. Do you happen to know if they will accept merging two different accounts into one?
Thanks a lot in advance.
in most cases seperate accounts are better, negates losses per month ext..
AFC MEDIA LLC COMPLETE GAMING AFFILIATE SOLUTION
Statsfetch.com secure / powerful inexpensive stats fetch system - Free for 20 provers always
Allmediamatter Interface for casino owners/managers to add their affiliates and brands to feed ezcasinoaff
Allfreechips - My 24 year old SEO casino site
Each program will have their own stance ... some may not even allow "trading" of accounts.
You will need to contact each program directly.
I'm sure that it is technically possible to merge players - although whether dubious/unscupulous programs or AMs decide "reassign" some players to themselves is always a risk.
onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.
I asked IA recently and they said 'technically yes it's possible, but you'll have to ask each operator'
I also agree they are good reason to not merge this accounts. But if you wanna merge them, you need to contact your affiliate manager from this brand to see how the situation is. I know is possible for some brands.