Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,411
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,255 Posts

    Default Going to push Casino hard, Any tips?

    I have a couple of Casino pages, nothing major as most of my focus has been on sports though now I want to start building out the Casino sections, I'm thinking of going the article guide route obviously pushing towards promoted Casinos Do any of the Casino guy's think this is the best route or should i take another approach?


  2. #2
    dfiocch's Avatar
    dfiocch is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    875
    Thanks
    787
    Thanked 565 Times in 348 Posts

    Default

    Since your site is focusing mainly about SportsBook i would "intersect" both sections.
    You can "drive" your users to land in a casino review page through a bookie review page with some "tricks" such as related casino review intro... or something similar without denaturate too much your site.

    Guides are a good approach but with huge competition.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to dfiocch For This Useful Post:

    wonderpunter (12 November 2015)

  4. #3
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,411
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,255 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dfiocch View Post
    Since your site is focusing mainly about SportsBook i would "intersect" both sections.
    You can "drive" your users to land in a casino review page through a bookie review page with some "tricks" such as related casino review intro... or something similar without denaturate too much your site.

    Guides are a good approach but with huge competition.
    Thanks, I will build out Casino Variants from the book side.. but I also want to dedicate to Stand alone Casinos, Sure competition is tough so was sportsbooks, one of the positives is the authority my site should pass.. but im wondering if I should keep it on the same domain or build a dedicated subdomain? Ranking wise we already get some casino traffic but now time to get it on par with the sports.. I was thinking guides for having a page structure.. then Fresh posts non guide related.. perhaps to funnel people along to the end goal of converting?


  5. #4
    Miles_FTA's Avatar
    Miles_FTA is offline No longer with Fast Track
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,490
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 540 Times in 405 Posts

    Default

    I think with your experience in the Sports world and with the Guidance of people here and help form your affiliate partners you'll no doubt be a success. Just dont over complicate it . Keep adding Fresh Content and treat it like you do every aspect of your sports business and you'll fly ..looking forward to seeing what you do

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Miles_FTA For This Useful Post:

    wonderpunter (13 November 2015)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •