Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38
  1. #1
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default Do You Request Indexing For Every New Page

    Hey everybody, just curious if everyone requests indexing on every new page they make. Do you request indexing?
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  2. #2
    Mattbar's Avatar
    Mattbar is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 920 Times in 579 Posts

    Default

    I used to but not anymore as it doesn't seem to make the blindest bit of difference for indexing if you submit to google or not. There are some decent third party sites you can use that can speed up indexing, which I have used a few times when needed - covered in this thread.

  3. #3
    allfreechips's Avatar
    allfreechips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Ohio - The taxing state
    Posts
    1,633
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked 831 Times in 525 Posts

    Default

    If your site is indexed you should see new pages added daily.. if they are good enough.
    AFC MEDIA LLC COMPLETE GAMING AFFILIATE SOLUTION
    Statsfetch.com
    secure / powerful inexpensive stats fetch system - Free for 20 provers always
    Allmediamatter
    Interface for casino owners/managers to add their affiliates and brands to feed ezcasinoaff
    Allfreechips -
    My 24 year old SEO casino site

  4. #4
    dannyx is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2019
    Posts
    735
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 186 Times in 148 Posts

    Default

    I used to report in GSC to index the site. Now it's sporadic. I don't upload new pages often so it's not a problem for me. A good site with good content is immediately indexed after submission, average and poor ones have to wait. This is the case at least in my case.

  5. #5
    PaulEchere's Avatar
    PaulEchere is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2020
    Posts
    731
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 230 Times in 179 Posts

    Default

    I don't really do that. Similar to what Mattbar said - I don't really see any difference in how quickly they are indexed.

    I do sometimes request re-indexing if I make a crucial change that I want to get picked up asap. That said, I don't really know if that makes a difference or not.

  6. #6
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,248
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 488 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    No, I don't do it anymore. I did it a lot at the beginning, several years ago, but now it's quite the same in terms of time.
    Last edited by NoDepositCasinos; 16 December 2023 at 4:56 pm.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  7. #7
    Niko is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2023
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    SEO Press Instant Indexing doing that for you

  8. #8
    JeffreyCall is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    December 2023
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    This practice is especially common for important or time-sensitive content, ensuring that it appears in search results in a timely manner. However, based on my own experience, indexing time depends on the quality of the page content and the age of the domain. At the moment I'm trying to reorganize the content of certain pages that are still not indexed. If the content meets all the standards, Google indexes pages in about 15 minutes, but with completely new pages things get more complicated.

  9. #9
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,458
    Thanks
    9,170
    Thanked 3,007 Times in 2,219 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDepositCasinos View Post
    No, I don't do it anymore. I did it a lot at the beginning, several years ago, but now it's quite the same in terms of time.

    Same here. I used to do it a long time ago, back in the day, but I don't see that there's a need for that any longer.

  10. #10
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    I used to do it for important pages back in the day, when submitting actually meant the page got instantly indexed. These days I very rarely bother.

    We do run some bits through an indexer though, especially when adding larger volumes of content. Seems to be 50/50 whether it helps or not.
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  11. #11
    Katelyn Tyrell is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2023
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Yes, I always submit article for indexation via Google search console. Google check sitemap of my website and can index any page really fast, BUT, when you are using Schema markup, you may have issues that happen from time to time. How do I check these issues? By using "Test live URL" tool in Google search console, then I just click to submit page for indexation to be sure that my page hasn't any issues.

  12. #12
    Siam Malhotra's Avatar
    Siam Malhotra is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    December 2023
    Location
    Mumbai, India
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I rarely send a single page, I usually send in bulk via the Indexing API

  13. #13
    mklbash is offline New Member
    Join Date
    October 2023
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I don't, but I regularly check if all pages are index or not

  14. #14
    gerayabbaszade's Avatar
    gerayabbaszade is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2024
    Location
    Baku
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    As someone metioned before if your content really good you don't have to do that. But in some cases it helps for example in linkbuilding.

  15. #15
    CasinosBroker's Avatar
    CasinosBroker is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2021
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    585
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 123 Times in 112 Posts

    Thumbs up

    If you need your pages to be indexed, you can use Google's Indexing API. And a script like:

    Code:
    https://github.com/swalker-888/google-indexing-api-bulk
    With the following Quotas:


    • 100 URLs per request batch
    • 200 URLs per day
    Looking to buy or sell iGaming sites?
    Get in touch today!
    www.CasinosBroker.com
    WhatsApp: +40-757-953-988

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to CasinosBroker For This Useful Post:

    ladypress (25 July 2024)

  17. #16
    carl2603GL is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2020
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    No , I dont think there is need to request for every new page. If u have a new site, the frequency at which you make changes to existing content and the new content u add will determine how frequently spiders visit the site. If u see a page has not been indexed after a while u can first try sending a backlink or some internal link PR, updating the page and then request indexing.

  18. #17
    mybestcasino's Avatar
    mybestcasino is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2023
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    I do this because I'm afraid that my content will be stolen first
    My favorite casinos are N1, Oshi, Slothunter

  19. #18
    carl2603GL is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2020
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    u don't need to Google knows which the original piece is via the time stamps in your page sources which it store's in its cache - I think google gets better and better at this - besides duplicate content on different domains is not an issue - if it was that easy to take a competitor down by simply cloning their content...

  20. #19
    Oliver Cooper's Avatar
    Oliver Cooper is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2022
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    241
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 39 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    I've never done this. Maybe in vain? It was interesting to see different opinions

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliver Cooper For This Useful Post:

    universal4 (5 January 2024)

  22. #20
    dachin is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2023
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    I am always requesting the index page. We believe that speed and accuracy are important for high ranking in SEO.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •