Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 23 of 23
  1. #21
    BillProfy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2021
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I, too, the same problem, since the end of August, pages are not indexed or indexed but very poorly. I threw them in search console, but initially issued an error that the page is closed from indexing, when I updated the report, wrote that all is well. But it's been more than 2 weeks, the page is still not included in the index. And every time I add a page to search console, the same error and writes that google was on the page on August 20!

  2. #22
    indian bet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2021
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    changes are constantly being made because the search engine is making changes to its algorithms

  3. #23
    Mark Vasquez is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    December 2021
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    There are really problems. In general, my google search console fell off and I don't know if my pages get into the index or not

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •