I felt this a few day's ago.. March didn't do a thing. I feel this might be a big one for our industry https://status.search.google.com/inc...6LRRihEjpzEeWE
I felt this a few day's ago.. March didn't do a thing. I feel this might be a big one for our industry https://status.search.google.com/inc...6LRRihEjpzEeWE
Freeskinshub (12 June 2026)
So far positives last few days, hope its related
AFC MEDIA LLC COMPLETE GAMING AFFILIATE SOLUTION
Statsfetch.com secure / powerful inexpensive stats fetch system - Free for 20 provers always
Allmediamatter Interface for casino owners/managers to add their affiliates and brands to feed ezcasinoaff
Allfreechips - My 24 year old SEO casino site
From my experience a boost before the offical announcement usually means a negative update lol.
eenzoo (21 May 2026)
last 2 were positive so ill hope![]()
AFC MEDIA LLC COMPLETE GAMING AFFILIATE SOLUTION
Statsfetch.com secure / powerful inexpensive stats fetch system - Free for 20 provers always
Allmediamatter Interface for casino owners/managers to add their affiliates and brands to feed ezcasinoaff
Allfreechips - My 24 year old SEO casino site
wonderpunter (21 May 2026)
The SERPs have been all over the place for a while now, let's see what this one entails - good luck everyone!
For the latest bookmaker new customer offers visit https://www.newcustomeroffer.co.uk/
wonderpunter (21 May 2026)
Not sure if there is Google wise something good in the pipeline for the near/closer future if u think those to an end.
https://edition.cnn.com/2026/05/19/t...r-updates-2026
Probably we will see a fully AI answering machine before Google market share went massive down south because people want to search and discover on its own instead of getting "results" in a eat or die manner. Or not and people adopt.
Last edited by eenzoo; 21 May 2026 at 2:18 pm.
Maybe they've intentionally been making google search worse so that people will think the switch to AI is a good thing...
Self interest aside, I'm really not a fan AI search - I'd rather read from a source I recognise or trust rather than an mish mash of info where you don't know where it's actually come from. Also it's so much slower and I have the attention span of a two year old.
Duck Duck Go from here on out it is then!
onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.
The May update seems to be rewarding depth over breadth — pages that comprehensively cover a topic are outperforming thin content even when the thin content has more backlinks.
For iGaming specifically, topical authority seems to matter more than ever. A site that covers casino software comprehensively from multiple angles is outranking sites with more domain authority but shallower content.
We've seen a new iGaming software site go from 0 to 19,000 impressions in 5 weeks purely on content depth and internal linking — no link building beyond basic directories. Positions are still high (avg 73) but the trajectory is encouraging.
Anyone seeing similar patterns in their niches?
No Deposit RTG Casinos find the latest rtg no deposit bonus codes.
RTG Inclave Casinos inclave casinos no deposit bonus list.
Ozwin Casino No Deposit Bonus for New Zealand and Australian players.
Fair Go Casino Best Casino for New Zealand players.
Inclave Casinos Complete list of all Inclave casinos.
I actually get more traffic from Bing, Yahoo, and DuckDuckGo than I do from Google - and I'm fine with that. Less headaches.
Online-casinos.co.uk (1 June 2026)
One of my sites had 60% of the pages Crawled - currently not indexed & Discovered – currently not indexed. A few days ago I got a massive positive jump where now only 10% show this status but impressions fell down 80% on the whole site according to the performance tab in GSC. in the enhancements tab under the review snippets it still shows me several hundred impressions of the review snippets alone per day. Something is in the making here and I think it is on the positive side for me.
Wir testen Slots mit Zahlen, nicht mit Bauchgefühl — slot.report
I've seen very little change on my end but hoping things go well for me this update.
Come and visit me at Online Casinos 247 where we review the top Real Money Online Casinos.
Make sure to top by USA No Deposit Casinos if you want to learn about US facing casinos.
The best Australian Casino Bonuses are money makers for players.
No change either.. the results I check all exactly the same. parasite SEO, Hacked, Repurposed etc ..
Nothing on my side.
I am bracing for impact.
Looking to buy or sell iGaming sites?
Get in touch today!
www.CasinosBroker.com
WhatsApp: +40-757-953-988
one of my sports sites doubled to $75k monthly value on ahrefs [junk], which is cute I guess.
GlobalPokerSites (4 June 2026)
Today noticing a big shake up for UK keywords for a UK site.
"Google's AI and systems have been doing a massive "SERP reshuffle" in the last 48 hours. They've implemented new, stricter requirements for iGaming affiliates that are killing smaller platforms in favor of the big companies."
My site https://www.rtgcoupons.com/ was completely removed from Google over the weekend! My Google search console reports no errors or penalties, everything is green..
https://www.google.com/search?q=http...client=gws-wiz
This is the absolute death of small sites and affiliates, 24 years in the casino affiliate buisnes and now it is all over![]()
No Deposit RTG Casinos find the latest rtg no deposit bonus codes.
RTG Inclave Casinos inclave casinos no deposit bonus list.
Ozwin Casino No Deposit Bonus for New Zealand and Australian players.
Fair Go Casino Best Casino for New Zealand players.
Inclave Casinos Complete list of all Inclave casinos.
GlobalPokerSites (4 June 2026)
It seems like a big update - here's some commentary on it from SE Roundtable: https://www.seroundtable.com/google-...ard-41421.html
For the latest bookmaker new customer offers visit https://www.newcustomeroffer.co.uk/
See there are some missing sites from top of search like the ClimateAI that dominated no deposit terms for quite some time. Sorry to see some real and long time sites also hit by this update, and hope those recover soon.
AFC MEDIA LLC COMPLETE GAMING AFFILIATE SOLUTION
Statsfetch.com secure / powerful inexpensive stats fetch system - Free for 20 provers always
Allmediamatter Interface for casino owners/managers to add their affiliates and brands to feed ezcasinoaff
Allfreechips - My 24 year old SEO casino site
Casinodad (1 June 2026)