MUM AI, on the other hand, will make search dialogues between user and Google more like a real conversation. Here is what a future dialogue with Google might look like:
User: When was Thomas Müller born?
Google: What Thomas Müller do you mean?
User: No idea. Can you show me pictures?
Google: Here are images of three different Thomas Müllers
User: I mean the one in the middle
Google: The footballer?
User: Yes
Google: According to Wikipedia, Thomas Müller, German football player, was born on 13.9.1989
User: Thanks. What outstanding achievements did he have?
Google: His goal against …. in … impressed many people.
User: I’d like to see that
Google: I found this match on YouTube. Should I fast forward to the goal?
User: Yes, please
Google then opens YouTube video and starts at 77:30 mins
User: There was an English player that scored a similar goal
Google: In 2010 …. from …. scored a similar goal against ….