I got an email from another operator today informing me that my account was "being deactivated".
Now, I may have been out of the game recently for one reason or the other but this...
I’m writing to inform you that your account with us has been deactivated for not having any activity for 6 months.
Should you wish to continue in promoting our website, please contact us anytime.
As it happens I've not promoted this operator before in any serious capacity but let me tell you openly and publicly that trying to coerce me into action by closing my account is achieving the exact opposite effect than that desired.
Operators who use this tactic in a misguided attempt to get you back on board need hauling over the barnacles for their failure to understand the overall picture.
It costs you next to nothing to keep an affiliate account open and closing it on the "non activity" argument just does not hold water.
Imagine British Gas writing to you and telling you that they are closing your account because "you haven't used any gas with us for six months". Exactly what would that achieve? Are you more likely to go back to them now?
And a final thought - if you've closed my account does that mean I'll get no further promotional offer emails from you?


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote


