Just FYI I'm repeatedly getting internal server errors on the forums today. Seems to throw out an error, then be fine if I hit refresh, but then throw an error on the next page.
In case you weren't aware...
Just FYI I'm repeatedly getting internal server errors on the forums today. Seems to throw out an error, then be fine if I hit refresh, but then throw an error on the next page.
In case you weren't aware...
onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.
-Shay- (4 November 2016)
Whether it's related or not, but I had a really odd error yesterday that wouldn't let me use the space bar when replying to a thread. Switching to word etc the space worked fine, but not on here for some reason. Exited the site completely and tried later and it was fine...
onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.
Regularly getting a 500 - Internal Server Error today on the forum for some reason...
It must be a cyber attack from the Russian intelligence agencies.
Or just a lack of patience?
Leopold
Kept getting as tried to save signature.
BettingOffers.bet - Latest offers and bonuses from reputable UK bookmakers. A New project underway but a long way to go Bookie Rewards