Connie Burstin suggests affiliates should use behavior and motivation as the blueprint for content that converts.
(This article was originally published in the January 2026 edition of the GPWA Times Magazine.)
![]()
Connie Burstin suggests affiliates should use behavior and motivation as the blueprint for content that converts.
(This article was originally published in the January 2026 edition of the GPWA Times Magazine.)
![]()
Last edited by GPWA Gary; 10 July 2026 at 7:35 am.
GPWA Gary (10 July 2026), NoDepositCasinos (25 February 2026)
I agree that generic, bonus-driven content is no longer enough (I would say not even the bare minimum at this point) and that if we want to stay in this business for the long run and generate at least acceptable returns, we need to understand the audiences we serve and speak directly to their motivations.
That said, I also think it’s important to remember that some segments are underserved for a reason. While they may seem attractive, we shouldn’t just jump there assuming we discovered something that no one else has managed to see. We have seen stories like that here on the forum, and it is not nice watching someone realize they lost their resources.
casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals
revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog
Connie B (18 March 2026)
I fully agree that content is king for affiliates. We all should strive to bring extra value to our users with original content if we want readers to keep coming back and trusting as their source of information and entertainment. The article provides very solid guidelines and I would also add the product mix difference in that sportsbook, slots, live casino, crash games are all very different verticals with very different user profiles. We always aim to cater to more than one user group across our website, while also keeping a general user friendly profile.
Connie B (18 March 2026)