Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Hiro Nakamura is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2021
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Greetings from Japan

    Hello everyone!

    My name is Hiro Nakamura and my private membership has just been approved.

    I have launched my first website https://livejapancasino.com/ around two months ago.

    Please take a look and give me your honest feedback.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    chaumi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Location
    East Midlands
    Posts
    599
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 243 Times in 195 Posts

    Default

    Your mobile speed score is in the 60s and can be improved...but content and how its structured looks good (judging by translations)

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to chaumi For This Useful Post:

    Hiro Nakamura (28 April 2021)

  4. #3
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    3,970
    Thanks
    1,220
    Thanked 3,145 Times in 1,746 Posts

    Default

    I wonder when Satoshi Nakamoto appears with his casino link.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

  5. #4
    chaumi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Location
    East Midlands
    Posts
    599
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 243 Times in 195 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    I wonder when Satoshi Nakamoto appears with his casino link.
    Dry, and the relevance might get missed...but best laugh of the day!! Well as of about 2 hours ago his/her chances of registering bitcoincasino.com (in Japanese of course) for it went from 100% to zero......sadly only slightly less than my chances of building a site on it!!

    To OP I had another look. If you're fairly inexperienced (and wrote it all yourself) then you have done a good job.

    There appear to be no footer links (disclaimer, privacy etc)....as well as no obvious sign of contact or about us. Don't know if they're important, you could go look at some other well known Japanese sites and see if they carry those.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to chaumi For This Useful Post:

    Hiro Nakamura (28 April 2021)

  7. #5
    Hiro Nakamura is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2021
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaumi View Post
    Dry, and the relevance might get missed...but best laugh of the day!! Well as of about 2 hours ago his/her chances of registering bitcoincasino.com (in Japanese of course) for it went from 100% to zero......sadly only slightly less than my chances of building a site on it!!

    To OP I had another look. If you're fairly inexperienced (and wrote it all yourself) then you have done a good job.

    There appear to be no footer links (disclaimer, privacy etc)....as well as no obvious sign of contact or about us. Don't know if they're important, you could go look at some other well known Japanese sites and see if they carry those.
    Thanks a lot for both comments, I really appreciate it.

  8. #6
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,749
    Thanks
    8,848
    Thanked 2,373 Times in 1,678 Posts

    Default

    Your site has a fast loading speed, and it looks alright. It just seems to me that you have a lot of text, with images only used sparingly here and there. I feel that your site needs to be more vibrant, so to speak. It's probably also due to the fact that you've mostly got a white background, which makes your site look somewhat plain. As long as your site makes you money, that's what really matters.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    Hiro Nakamura (30 April 2021)

  10. #7
    Hiro Nakamura is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2021
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Thanks a lot.

    I was actually considering additional images for some posts.

  11. #8
    Nenad is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2019
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    300
    Thanked 140 Times in 119 Posts

    Default

    Hi, just visited your site. It loads fast, and although it has been translated it it fast. Someone mentioned, "About Us", "Contact" page, T&C's. I would add them asap.

    Also, maybe to change that yellow color, but it is just my humble opinion. Overall, I do like the site.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nenad For This Useful Post:

    Hiro Nakamura (30 April 2021)

  13. #9
    Hiro Nakamura is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2021
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Appreciate your humble opinion, Nenad

    I will add "About Us", "Contact" page, T&C's soon.

    Thanks!

  14. #10
    Hiro Nakamura is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2021
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nenad View Post
    Hi, just visited your site. It loads fast, and although it has been translated it it fast. Someone mentioned, "About Us", "Contact" page, T&C's. I would add them asap.

    Also, maybe to change that yellow color, but it is just my humble opinion. Overall, I do like the site.
    And one more thing - what color do you think I should use instead of yellow?

    Thanks in advance!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •