Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,161
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,007 Times in 746 Posts

    Default GT Revenue Not Accepting New Players or Affiliates

    Just had confirmation from the account manager at GT Revenue that they are no longer accepting new players or affiliates.
    "we don’t take new players, and therefore, we don’t accept new affiliates either."

    Heads up if you are still promoting any of their brands.
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pokerface For This Useful Post:

    edgarf76 (23 February 2024), universal4 (22 February 2024)

  3. #2
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,411
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,255 Posts

    Default

    I have them somewhere, never really sent traffic. I wonder what happened? they are an old brand even the software is still vintage


  4. #3
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    I got the email a few months ago. They are still honoring paying affiliates for their existing players, they just aren't taking any new ones.
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to edgarf76 For This Useful Post:

    Pokerface (27 February 2024)

  6. #4
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,242
    Thanks
    362
    Thanked 484 Times in 398 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edgarf76 View Post
    I got the email a few months ago. They are still honoring paying affiliates for their existing players, they just aren't taking any new ones.
    Good for them. However, I can understand not accepting new affiliates, but I'm curious why not new players.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  7. #5
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,149
    Thanked 3,004 Times in 2,216 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDepositCasinos View Post
    Good for them. However, I can understand not accepting new affiliates, but I'm curious why not new players.
    It does sound quite questionable. Maybe they're facing financial trouble and they're cutting back costs, not wanting to pay any new affiliates and players alike, to their program anymore.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    Pokerface (27 February 2024)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •