Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40
  1. #1
    giggles7p's Avatar
    giggles7p is offline In Memoriam, 1962-2011
    Join Date
    July 2004
    Location
    Northeast usa.
    Posts
    1,600
    Thanks
    2,443
    Thanked 792 Times in 461 Posts

    Default Happy Bday Renee!





    Have a Sparkling Fantastic Day!
    Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
    777casinoforum.com

    Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
    qwertycasino.com

    The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
    Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!

    GamblingAffiliatePlace

    Gambling & Casino News
    CasinoScamReport

  2. #2
    AWH-Gemma's Avatar
    AWH-Gemma is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    346
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 93 Times in 75 Posts

    Default

    Happy Birthday Renee, have a good one

  3. #3
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,610 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    Happy Birthday!!
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  4. #4
    rak's Avatar
    rak
    rak is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 334 Times in 258 Posts

    Default

    Happy Birthday Ney

  5. #5
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,012
    Thanks
    4,549
    Thanked 9,306 Times in 5,988 Posts

    Default

    Happy Birthday

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  6. #6
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Happy Birthday Renee

    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #7
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Hey Renee! Happy Birthday! Have a great day today!!

  8. #8
    xecutable's Avatar
    xecutable is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,979
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 708 Posts

    Default

    Cool a Virgo (zodiac). Happy Birthday!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    2,092
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 172 Times in 120 Posts

    Default

    Hey Renee, Have a great birthday. I imagine you are going to have an awesome party! Tell us about it later.
    Cheers!

  10. #10
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    Happy Birthday Renee! I hope you enjoyed your special day.

  11. #11
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for the birthday wishes. I did try to keep it discreet this year as I'm finding birthdays are just getting more and more depressing!

    xecutable - I'm born on the first day and although I have many virgo traits, I also have many Leo traits. Mostly the firey ones

    Adrian - My party didn't really go as planned.. Unfortunately I'm unlucky enough to have a winter birthday so it was raining a little and cold so a lot of people didn't show up or cancelled at the last minute.

    I go to karaoke every year for my birthday and the karaoke place we usually go to stuffed me around so much this year that I told them I'll never be back. The club was pretty dead once we got there too, but at around 1-2am the night started to get interesting.

    There was one lonely guy on the dance floor doing the 2 step the whole night.. All my friends had been watching him and finally told me to go dance with him. So I stood beside him and started doing what he was doing. Whenever he would look at me I would look the other way so he didn't think I was copying him, and when he noticed I was he would start doing some other moves.. We were in a salsa club btw..

    So finally he turns and asks me to dance, and I say ok. But when he grabbed my hands I told him no touching.. So he starts doing the one move over and over, which one of my girlfriends told me was a ballroom cha cha. But he only knew one move. So then finally I sat down and he just kept doing the one move by himself the whole rest of the night. Occasionally he would sit down and stretch his legs, which made me laugh so hard I cried. It was very funny and he made everyone's night.

    We then went back to my place and demolished the pizzas I made earlier. I love cold homemade pizza. mMMmMMmm...

    So that was it! Very boring. Next year I'm having a house party

    Thanks again for the birthday wishes!
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  12. #12
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Happy B Day Renee

  13. #13
    Dominique's Avatar
    Dominique is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Location
    The Boonies
    Posts
    4,777
    Thanks
    452
    Thanked 724 Times in 299 Posts

  14. #14
    pdjoe's Avatar
    pdjoe is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2007
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 233 Times in 170 Posts

    Default

    Hope you had a fantatic Birthday Renee!

    I'd be makin you pizza everyday for the rest of my life!

    Thanks for all you do
    Joe

  15. #15
    thegamblersedge is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Happy Birthday Renee! Great story about the lone dancer - wish I had been there to see that.
    The Gamblers Edge
    www.thegamblersedge.com

  16. #16
    rak's Avatar
    rak
    rak is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 334 Times in 258 Posts

    Default

    House Party.. but its gotta be themed. Bogan party. or or or

    Clothes you never wear party!
    Pirates and Ninja party? (sushi and rum)
    or
    the bad jumper parties.. all those bad christmas jumpers coming out... a kalediscope of fantastic colours.

    Hey your birthday was more fun then mine! I spent mine on a plane this year.

  17. #17
    xecutable's Avatar
    xecutable is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,979
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 708 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Unfortunately I'm unlucky enough to have a winter birthday so it was raining a little and cold so a lot of people didn't show up or cancelled at the last minute.
    Maybe it's time to move to the Northern hemisphere, where August is actually a summer month

  18. #18
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Happy bday!

    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  19. #19
    ElaineGardiner's Avatar
    ElaineGardiner is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked 467 Times in 241 Posts

    Default

    Happy Birthday Renee!

    Sounds like you had a good night. I love making home made pizza, but never tried it cold....I'll let you know how I get on with that.
    Head of Client Services | TAG Media

  20. #20
    AWH-Dila's Avatar
    AWH-Dila is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    July 2011
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Happy Birthday! Enjoy it to the fullest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •